Beginners and Beyond

So Early Sundailies (Read 37 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I know many of you start running before the sun is even up, I'm not one of them. Damn, it's early. Having coffee & a bagel, getting ready for a 5k. Didn't break a sweat walking down the driveway for the newspaper, so that's a good sign. Whatcha got for the day?

LRB

Hi,

I am considering running 10 miles, which is odd because I don't really need to. We'll see.

Cyberic

My run will be anywhere between 8-12. Don't feel good, but don't feel bad either.

I'll see after my coffee and raisin bread toast.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 8.7 miles of sweat.  67F and a dewpoint of 65 made it soupy.  I'm off to work again.  If today is as productive as yesterday, I won't have to work tomorrow.  I've had one day off in the last 3 weeks, so I'm ready to sleep in until 5AM.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning all, well.... I woke up not feeling too sore. I do feel some soreness, soreness I would expect from a very long LR.

But I'm still going to rest for a few days.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Oof. Just didn't have it. Don't know if it was the early start, poor sleep or warmer temps, but that was ugly. 27:30 something. Legs were totally dead and heavy.

Cyberic

Ran 10. Logged it as a 'long run' because I was running at Hansons' long run pace, which is faster than easy pace, but slower than MP.

7:38 avg pace for the run, which includes my first mile at 8:31.

I think I'm fully recovered from my marathon now. Today's run felt normal for the pace and length of the run. These past 2 weeks of easy running sure helped. Time to start beating myself to the ground again, I guess 

LRB

We'll see.

I did the damn thing. Powered in part by Blame It because well, I drink too damn much.

LRB

Ran 10. Logged it as a 'long run' because for me it is.

Cyberic

Oof. Just didn't have it. Don't know if it was the early start, poor sleep or warmer temps, but that was ugly. 27:30 something. Legs were totally dead and heavy.

Sorry it wasn't your day.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have my LR but still undecided on the distance due to the 5K tomorrow.  But since my performance will probably end up as disappointing as Half Crazy's one due to the humidity, I might as well just do my LR and assume I am not running it tomorrow?

Half, sorry it was disappointing.  I usually don't expect a good performance out of hellish weather cause I always end up disappointed.

Damaris

Cyberic

I did the damn thing. Powered in part by Blame It because well, I drink too damn much.

I'm boring. I can say I drank too much about 3 or 4 times a year now. One of those times most likely coming up mid-june.

LRB

I'm boring. I can say I drank too much about 3 or 4 times a year now. One of those times most likely coming up mid-june.

I'm actually only talking a couple of glasses of wine, then sleep shortly thereafter. That's boring. lol

LRB

Don't know if it was the early start, poor sleep or warmer temps...

Probably a combination of the three, or, it just wasn't your day.

5 in the rain.

49.3 for the week.

Dave