Beginners and Beyond

Soaking MonDAILIES (Read 41 times)

Good Morning Runners!

Pouring rain and high winds out there this morning. It was pretty crappy. Cut it short by a mile as the rain was getting ridiculous. 6mi recovery effort.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. I am seeing people in parkas so it must be 60F in Miami.

I have 5 miles and weights.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

8.25 in a fresh pair of AlterG shorts... that's my last pair so when it dies I will need to buy more.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

8.25 in a fresh pair of AlterG shorts... that's my last pair so when it dies I will need to buy more.

But...are they red?

Damaris

oldfartrunner

Morning Runners,

SRD for me as I reverse taper this week. Smile Legs pretty sore today, probably mostly because the race was on a concrete bike path. I like asphalt better for sure.

bluerun

Super B****

But...are they red?

The AlterG shorts don't come in colors!!   (My shorts, however, were orange.)

chasing the impossible

oldfartrunner

The AlterG shorts don't come in colors!!   (My shorts, however, were orange.)

Hey That's kinda like a Tu-Tu Blue. What? No frills?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hey That's kinda like a Tu-Tu Blue. What? No frills?

I am surprised no one has tried to exploit this business by selling them with frills and colors...

Damaris

delicate flower

It is Monday and so do you!  I swam 2500 yards before work.  Easy run to do after work.

I just got a voice mail saying the jury duty case I was on starting tomorrow has been settled and I no longer have to report.  I was looking forward to a 2-3 day paid vacation from work.  Why do bad things happen to good people?  Sad

<3

bluerun

Super B****

I am surprised no one has tried to exploit this business by selling them with frills and colors...

But nobody would see them... I mean, that wouldn't stop a lot of people, I guess, but hey, if they want to pay even MORE for them by adding sparkles...

chasing the impossible

It is Monday and so do you!  

True dat.

4 miles, in which my legs informed me they ran a race yesterday, and did not want any part of this. Screw you, legs.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

I'm registered for a half marathon next weekend (notice I say "I'm registered for," not, "I'm running," since it's been over a year since I've actually managed to run one of those).  There are pace groups for 2:00, 2:15, 2:30... and that's it.

chasing the impossible

I'm registered for a half marathon next weekend (notice I say "I'm registered for," not, "I'm running," since it's been over a year since I've actually managed to run one of those).  There are pace groups for 2:00, 2:15, 2:30... and that's it.

Since you're not running it anyway, 2:00 is the perfect pace for an easy jog.

Dave

oldfartrunner

It is Monday and so do you!  I swam 2500 yards before work.  Easy run to do after work.

I just got a voice mail saying the jury duty case I was on starting tomorrow has been settled and I no longer have to report.  I was looking forward to a 2-3 day paid vacation from work.  Why do bad things happen to good people?  Sad

Ah. The question of the ages that everyone wants to know.  Probably depends on your religious views, or lack of, IMO. But nobody can answer the Q with 100% certainty... Nice swim.

bluerun

Super B****

Since you're not running it anyway, 2:00 is the perfect pace for an easy jog.

chasing the impossible