Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESDAILIES Are Halfway to Friday (Read 38 times)

LRB

Okay I'm better now. Not sure what just happened but you two were cracking me up!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Okay I'm better now. Not sure what just happened but you two were cracking me up!

We aim to please!

Which is pronounced pleez.

Damaris

LRB

We aim to please!

Which is pronounced pleez.

Are you done with your case? You have used the word exhausted in relation to it three times.

Mmmmm...beer

brownie filled pretzel bites

Must. Find. Now.

PB filled pretzels are already my crack, I buy the big tubs at Costco and eat enough to feed a small village.  These sound even better. 

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

Must. Find. Now.

PB filled pretzels are already my crack, I buy the big tubs at Costco and eat enough to feed a small village.  These sound even better. 

There has been a community jar of those here at our copier for over a year, they keep it stocked. Yet I've tried one exactly never. lol

StepbyStep-SH

I've been back to tracking my eating on MyFitnessPal and cutting calories for a little over a week now. At first, it was a bit tough, but not bad. Then a couple of days that staying on track and following my plan was No Problemo! But yesterday and today? OhEmGee. Constantly hungry. So far today, I am on track, even with plans to share some chips and salsa with friends tonight over a glass of wine. But still. Hangry.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You are, trust me.

It's pronounced Pay Way, missy.

Thank you!  

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

LRB

You're good. I'm a 7 year old. Smile

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You're good. I'm a 7 year old. Smile

I think I've spent too much time on the interweb.....

PRs

Half Crazy K 2.0

On the subject of pretzels, if you have a Whole Foods with a cookie cart, they have chocolate covered toffee filled pretzels. Yum. The cookie cart if the reason I severely limit my trips to Whole Foods. Way too many varieties and those suckers are expensive. However, since WF is by work, then when I need grocery store things, I go to Aldi and wind up buying sea salt caramels. At least Aldi's is way more budget friendly.

DavePNW

chocolate covered toffee filled pretzels. 

FFS.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

On the subject of pretzels, if you have a Whole Foods with a cookie cart, they have chocolate covered toffee filled pretzels. Yum. The cookie cart if the reason I severely limit my trips to Whole Foods. Way too many varieties and those suckers are expensive. However, since WF is by work, then when I need grocery store things, I go to Aldi and wind up buying sea salt caramels. At least Aldi's is way more budget friendly.

I hate that the closest WF from me is at least 30 minutes away without traffic but if the open one near me I would go broke.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

I hate that the closest WF from me is at least 30 minutes away without traffic but if the open one near me I would go broke.

I have one a little over a mile from work. I stopped going because I bought way too much stuff every time I went in there. Well, that and with all the road construction in Baltimore it is a pain to get to and I am not a fan of riding through the projects on the detours. Yes, the Whole Foods is close to housing projects.

LRB

I am apart of the small percentage of people who have not been to Whole Foods yet, but if and when I go the most I will do with yummy goodies is look because I don't need any new addictions.

Crack, alcohol and weed are enough, thank you. Big grin