Beginners and Beyond

Dude Where's The Sundailies?? (Read 52 times)

RunningOnSand

Popping in to say congrats OFR! I had my HM on Sunday too... time was nowhere near yours 

TWISTED!

Come post here more often, hmmmmmkay?

twistedlogicnz

Runs on beer

TWISTED!

Come post here more often, hmmmmmkay?

I'll try... it's hard keeping up with multiple places. I can copy and past my RR if you're interested!

PBs: 23:10 (5K), 49:20 (10K), 1:49:07 (HM - gun time), 4:11:41 (M)

oldfartrunner

I'll try... it's hard keeping up with multiple places. I can copy and past my RR if you're interested!

Hey Twisted!   Yeah, pop in when you can!  Mine didn't go too good, but only slipped 2 seconds,  so can't complain too much.

Race report! Race Report! Race Report!   Let's see it!

Coastal

I know what you mean....

Folks here say to create a new thread for the RR.  Makes it easier to read it and post replies to it.

oldfartrunner

I know what you mean....

Folks here say to create a new thread for the RR.  Makes it easier to read it and post replies to it.

Yeah, but make sure when you post it, it is right side up.  With you from down under and all.

RunningOnSand

Is this a real question? Of course I am interested!!

oldfartrunner

Is this a real question? Of course I am interested!!

ROS: What? No?  ...    BTW, your 2;01 is smoking fast!

Coastal

OFR:  Where do you store all the emoticons when you aren't using them?  I wanna do the same thing.

RunningOnSand

Thanks! Big grin

oldfartrunner

OFR:  Where do you store all the emoticons when you aren't using them?  I wanna do the same thing.

I just put them all on this page and have it on my Favs tool bar. If Berto posts some more I like, I'll put them there too. Smile

https://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/Post/3bd44b5ebe1441d3a2e7cdb1ee010e6f#focus

Coastal

I just put them all on this page and have it on my Favs tool bar. If Berto posts some more I like, I'll put them there too. Smile

https://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/Post/3bd44b5ebe1441d3a2e7cdb1ee010e6f#focus

Thanks!

Bert-o

I lost my rama

FS - My condolences.

Dave - Nice race!

OFR - I have no idea what you're talking about .  Congrats to you and Mrs OFR too!  Not much you can do with a speedster like that in your AG.  Yeah, I never seem to follow-up on a good race with another good race, but 2 seconds ain't that bad either.  Rest well.  And BTW - you're a freakin' genius!  I approached the 50K discussion head on and got the green light .  Now what do I do?

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

oldfartrunner

FS - My condolences.

Dave - Nice race!

OFR - I have no idea what you're talking about .  Congrats to you and Mrs OFR too!  Not much you can do with a speedster like that in your AG.  Yeah, I never seem to follow-up on a good race with another good race, but 2 seconds ain't that bad either.  Rest well.  And BTW - you're a freakin' genius!  I approached the 50K discussion head on and got the green light .  Now what do I do?

That's great Berto!   Seems like the trail/ultra forum is your source for over marathon distance.  You already got all day experience from the Rut. Anything below ought to be a piece of cake!   

Bert-o

I lost my rama

That's great Berto!   Seems like the trail/ultra forum is your source for over marathon distance. 

Thanks!  Yeah, I've been lurking silently over there for quite a while. 

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

onemile

oops