Beginners and Beyond

Busy racing SunDAILIES (Read 50 times)

Cyberic

On the woman's birthday, I decided I'd go with her to the store and she'd choose a winter jacket that I'd pay for. The shopping happened today. She chose a down coat, entirely made in Canada 

As cjones put it, I actually felt the money leave my account when I paid.

Cyberic

That is the weirdest picture bluerun. Even when you explain it, I still find it... almost disturbing.

delicate flower

Congrats, racers!

Have I told you I have apparently forgotten how to race without puking?  Even on a marathon I ran at easy pace?  Anyway, I sucked. It was hot, windy, and sunny enough to burn my skin. I did squeeze a 7 minute course PR so FFS, there is that

You marathoned.  Congratulations!  Sometimes, it sucks.  But we do it again, because marathon.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

That is the weirdest picture bluerun. Even when you explain it, I still find it... almost disturbing.

Do you want the original instead?!  I assure you, it is equally (if not more) disturbing.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

DavePNW

Have I told you I have apparently forgotten how to race without puking?  Even on a marathon I ran at easy pace?  Anyway, I sucked. It was hot, windy, and sunny enough to burn my skin. I did squeeze a 7 minute course PR so FFS, there is that

It's reassuring to know that even after you've run a billion of them, they still suck.

Congrats on the course PR anyway!

Dave

Cyberic

Congrats, racers!

Hey Damaris, it must be horrible to puke like that in races. Congrats on the course PR 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Made a good call to skip watching OT of the Ravens game and went out to run. 7.94 miles.

Nice PR DavePNW.

Congrats on the course PR Docket.

From yesterday, Sltmoon, money is better than a PR.

Nice PR Lauren. Do you think you will use pool running as a supplement?

DavePNW

How can that possibly be worse?  I am envious of your splits.

I am envious of your finish time.

I am certainly happy to have negative/even splits, it makes for a much nicer race experience. But I imagine I'd rather blow up if it got me to finish faster.

You have to feel good about yourself, even as you are loath to. lol

Ha. I probably should. But sorry no.  I am however much less depressed than after my marathon, so that's something.

Dave

outoftheblue

Congrats D!  A 7 minute course PR is great.

Life is good.

onemile

I ran 8.  Pretty rough.

LRB

Ha. I probably should. But sorry no.  I am however much less depressed than after my marathon, so that's something.

It is!

LRB

I did a real light stretching session, and am now eating cottage cheese from the tub.

onemile

I did a real light stretching session, and am now eating cottage cheese from the tub.

From the tub is the only way to eat cottage cheese.

LRB

From the tub is the only way to eat cottage cheese.

Unless you're Canadian.

onemile

Unless you're Canadian.

Then you eat it on toast.