Beginners and Beyond

And on the 6th day, God created the SaturDAILIES (Read 32 times)

Cyberic

I've done a bunch of races like that where I made the decision a few days in advance, and did race day registration. So you have time. But your 10k PR is soft, just sayin'.

Sorry. Can't help you.

DavePNW

I'm heading out to Starbucks to try a caramel frappuccino (light, of course). 

I don't belive you ever reported back on this.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran slogged through 7.

If it was a contest to see who could suck the best, I would blow away the competition. lol

Jury is out, as i have not run yet today.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

For me, 2 weeks is ideal but a week out is a good solid workout if not a PR attempt, unless the PR is soft.

Damaris

LRB

I don't belive you ever reported back on this.

I got the Grande. It wasn't as caramelly as I would've liked but definitely had that same caffeine kick, which is weird because I am no stranger to strong ass coffee...

Anyway, I did get the light version so maybe that's why it tasted light?

I think Imma try the caramel macchiato before moving on to the mocha flavored drinks. 👍

From the Internet.

I got the Grande. It wasn't as caramelly as I would've liked but definitely had that same caffeine kick, which is weird because I am no stranger to strong ass coffee...

I think Imma try the caramel macchiato before moving on to the mocha flavored drinks. 👍

The caramel macchiato is my jam. Get it with coconut milk!

From the Internet.

I ran a "short" long run of 17, stood out in the rain and cold for an hour during the kid's soccer game, and then napped all afternoon.

I'm in a state of despair over my car situation, ha. No decision has been reached yet. I wish I could just go back in time, buy up a fleet of various manual transmission cars before everyone stopped fucking making them for the US market, and use those for the rest of my life. Until then I will pay out the nose to keep my beloved manual turbo Outback on the road.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ask for their caramel syrup all the time on my caramel soy lattes (same as the macchiato but shaken), and the light (sugar free) version's taste is meh, IMO.  So not sure if you asked for the sugar free caramel or just light ON the caramel.  Light on the caramel might mean only caramel syrup instead of syrup and a caramel drizzle (which I hardly ever request).  That would be very sweet.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 with 20 minutes tempo and 10 x 30 seconds hard, 30 seconds recovery.

Caramel macchiatos are the best. That was my gateway drink to coffee.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

0 miles for me. Just not feeling great. It was the best decision to not be in Orlando right now.

Damaris

No more marathons

FFS people.  Speak english and drink coffee.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

DavePNW

I have had approximately one metric fucktillion beverages at Starbucks over the years, but never had any kind of macchiato or anything with caramel.

Dave

LRB

I ask for their caramel syrup all the time on my caramel soy lattes (same as the macchiato but shaken), and the light (sugar free) version's taste is meh, IMO.  So not sure if you asked for the sugar free caramel or just light ON the caramel.  Light on the caramel might mean only caramel syrup instead of syrup and a caramel drizzle (which I hardly ever request).  That would be very sweet.

I don't do anything with zero free sweeteners. Nothing. I took light to mean non-fat milk and no whipped cream beard on top.

LRB

I have had approximately one metric fucktillion beverages at Starbucks over the years, but never had any kind of macchiato or anything with caramel.

Yeah, caramel is my thing. Caramel and chocolate is even better.

LRB

FFS people.  Speak english and drink coffee.

Everyday.

For forever.

Except today...

And yesterday...

And maybe tomorrow. :ducks: