Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #156 (Read 31 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Hey LRB, you ever find out if you have The Antibodies?

DavePNW

Oh, so I ended up doing a late afternoon/evening Mona yesterday. Much better than the last roll-out-of-bed morning one - the 2.8 miles went up to 2.93. And 8 miles total at 7:43 average. The track just re-opened recently; not so noticeable early morning, but it was packed yesterday afternoon. A full squad soccer game, plus some people tossing around footballs, plus some people on the track.

This morning I was up early enough for 2 cups of pre-run coffee. And it was a pretty good easy run, despite being an early morning after an evening workout. Incidentally no PM stops were required, which does not happen often, and was especially nice.

Dave

LRB

Hey LRB, you ever find out if you have The Antibodies?

I received my results yesterday; I tested negative. As did every single one of my 300+ coworkers who took the test. Striking because we interact with the public in Macomb County on the daily. The same county that was one of the hottest spots in the state for the boogeyman virus, but not a single positive for the antibodies. 

sdWhiskers

2. Yeah that's my main point. Certainly my team has surged into first place by having a few others in the same boat as me. We have a good consistent team where everyone pulls their weight, and some people are capable of some pretty big miles. So I think we would be doing well regardless, but obviously our numbers have been pretty over the top lately.

Sure, she is surpassing her goal by a lot. But the majority of our team is close to goal numbers. The same can't be said for your team 

6.5, three on flat mostly near elevated; then 3.5 on modest hill, half sidewalks half roads crown.

Difficult now getting work day runs in, Can’t run road so can’t run from the house so I do driving... this morning about 45mins.

It use to be okay as start time for work was 10am, but now it’s 8:45

sdWhiskers

8 miles

Nicely overcast here this morning.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I received my results yesterday; I tested negative. As did every single one of my 300+ coworkers who took the test. Striking because we interact with the public in Macomb County on the daily. The same county that was one of the hottest spots in the state for the boogeyman virus, but not a single positive for the antibodies. 

Now that seems odd. My non-medical nderstanding was that the antibody test was somehow better in areas with higher cases.

DavePNW

Sure, she is surpassing her goal by a lot. But the majority of our team is close to goal numbers. The same can't be said for your team 

Well duh. I fully admitted this, I support keeping the goal change deadline where it is, and I know many on our team will change.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah, that's weird.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

Well duh. I fully admitted this, I support keeping the goal change deadline where it is, and I know many on our team will change.

Yeah, no sense changing the deadline.

I will change my goal but haven't yet...doesn't seem to be any benefit to changing it May 1 vs June 30.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This. And she is only surpassing her goal because she work in the healthcare industry and we are all giving her too much stress at this time. She is upping her goal but hasn't decided to what yet.

Don't be jealous because she can outrun us any day of the week. We also didn't beat you guys too badly Wink

Damaris

DavePNW

Don't be jealous 

Right back atcha. 

Dave

sdWhiskers

Right back atcha. 

Lol

This is as close as it gets to trash talking

DavePNW

Incidentally it’s our anniversary today - 26 years of wedded bliss. We actually almost forgot, and of course we are not doing a damn thing. Other than getting some takeout tonight. Thinking BBQ.

Dave

DavePNW

Lol

This is as close as it gets to trash talking

Not very good at it. 

Dave