Beginners and Beyond

Sore AF Sundailies (Read 36 times)

onemile

Woah. And it’s super early in the cycle, WTF kind of mileage are you peaking at? Or is it basically steady mileage with increasing intensity?

I'm not sure. He wants me running 80mpw on 6 days of running. We've been arguing the rest day thing.

And I think it's more steady on the workouts but increasing the mileage

Cyberic

I'm not sure. He wants me running 80mpw on 6 days of running. We've been arguing the rest day thing.

80 mpw on 6 days.   That means what you did today in mileage 5 days per week + a 20 miler LR. That's time consuming.

And if my personal experience is worth anything, I'd think you'll be tired all the time. But, we're all different. And you'll be doing that for a little while, not all year 'round.

Baboon

delicate flower

Hey.  I ran 22.13 good, steady miles. In a strange twist of events, I enjoyed every damn second of it.  A measly 61 for the week.  Taper time.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

I don't care about the team. My coach wants me to train like a Cyberic 

What?????

DavePNW

Seems unusual to go 80 on only 6 days, but what do I know. I’d think there’d have to be a bunch of doubles worked in?

Dave

Cyberic

onemile

onemile

What?????

Oops did I say that out loud?

LRB

The race performance and result will tell all, until then: #workworkworkworkworkworkwork 💪

LRB

I ran for 60 minutes.

12.5 miles for the week. 

bluerun

Super B****

25 trainer miles. My hips are still annoyed but whatever, I GET TO RUN TOMORROW. Good thing or I might bite someone's head off (and there are many prospects).

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

25 trainer miles. My hips are still annoyed but whatever, I GET TO RUN TOMORROW. Good thing or I might bite someone's head off (and there are many prospects).

bluerun

Super B****

Hahahahaha if the prospects did that they wouldn't be prospects!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Baboon

delicate flower

17, that's 84 for the week.

Atta boy!

<3

LRB

Hahahahaha if the prospects did that they wouldn't be prospects!

Phew, I'm good then!