Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES can spot runners easily (Read 33 times)

Cyberic

RoS ... Eating bad yogurt, disgusting 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Salmon guy got pieces all over the office?/

Would be a great revenge for having a meeting at lunch time, don't you think?

Damaris

DavePNW

Would be a great revenge for having a meeting at lunch time, don't you think?

Revenge on whom? Baboon is suffering the smell.

Dave

onemile

BTW - onemile, where did you find out about that? It was weird because you could follow the link, but if you went to the site & searched, it wouldn’t show up (it does now). And still no women’s version.

Someone posted it on Facebook

onemile

I ran 13 with the reliable RP. The unreliable one overslept. It was fairly pleasant (sunny, low wind) despite the cold

workinprogress11

Smelly work areas are the worst. I hate the smell of cumin but when I was still working in the office, I had a coworker who heated up food with cumin daily. Blech.

Boot day 60. My sister started working for a podiatrist recently so I’m going to see him on the 20th when I go home for Xmas to see why this stupid foot is still hurting.

Have a a good weekend, all!

KCRuns

8 miles. I was underdressed and cold and my legs didn’t want to move. I’m home now and drinking all the hot chocolate.

onemile

8 miles. I was underdressed and cold and my legs didn’t want to move. I’m home now and drinking all the hot chocolate.

did you order those athleta tights?

Cyberic

I ran 13 with the reliable RP. The unreliable one overslept. It was fairly pleasant (sunny, low wind) despite the cold

I'm trying to book a run tomorrow with my RP from this summer, who has become less reliable. I think maybe she met someone,  because she doesn't get up in the morning anymore. At least she sends me a message in the middle of the night if she won't make it. She doesn't let me stand at the meeting spot like an idiot.

onemile

I'm trying to book a run tomorrow with my RP from this summer, who has become less reliable. I think maybe she met someone,  because she doesn't get up in the morning anymore. At least she sends me a message in the middle of the night if she won't make it. She doesn't let me stand at the meeting spot like an idiot.

Usually he messages at least an hour beforehand if he's not coming. This morning when he didn't respond to my text I thought that was odd so we just waited 5 minutes and then I sent him a text saying we are going to start running and if you show up call me.

I suggested to the reliable guy that we make it a regular Saturday morning thing and he seemed to want to so that would be nice. And then the unreliable guy can join whenever he wants but it won't matter if he cancels.

LRB

...but I will be dressing appropriately nonetheless.

Annnd, that idea never got off the ground.

I ran 14 dressed like a ho bag. The first 7 of which was run into a stiff headwind. I contemplated turning around for my jacket several times during the first mile but hung in there and was rewarded with a comfortable 2 hour and 2 minute tour under a beaming sun.

LRB

Usually he messages at least an hour beforehand if he's not coming. This morning when he didn't respond to my text I thought that was odd so we just waited 5 minutes and then I sent him a text saying we are going to start running and if you show up call me.

I suggested to the reliable guy that we make it a regular Saturday morning thing and he seemed to want to so that would be nice. And then the unreliable guy can join whenever he wants but it won't matter if he cancels.

Mr Unreliable. That's a name no man should ever want to be known as. lol

Half Crazy K 2.0

A fun office game is find the dead rodent. Nothing like a decomposing mouse to brighten up the day.

Also gotta love burnt popcorn, crabcakes/fish and other super strong smells.

Cyberic

I get that. I also switched to a reliable RP who's schedule is also more to my liking (earlier).  Karine can come but if 9:30 is too early for her, imagine 8:00. So Denis and I are always there, and other RPs sometimes join us. Pace pretty much always in the 7:30-8:00 range. Perfect for me.

LRB

The smell of funk permeated my office for 10 days recently before we realized it was a cup of half & half "someone" had commandeered from Panera Bread. That shit smelled like shit lol