Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies (Read 33 times)

Cyberic

12 x (1'/1')

Cyberic

Got an answer from the race organizers. I can switch to the 10. They'll even refund me the difference, minus some fees. I'll wait until tomorrow or the day after to decide.

onemile

Got an answer from the race organizers. I can switch to the 10. They'll even refund me the difference, minus some fees. I'll wait until tomorrow or the day after to decide.

Wow, that's pretty nice!

Cyberic

Wow, that's pretty nice!

And what about my intervals?

RunningOnSand

I ran 8, w/ 5x1k @ 4:20. I cheated and wore my Nike 4%s because my legs are toast. It was still hard AF. Glad I wore them!

RunningOnSand

onemile

And what about my intervals?

Looks like you ran them ~5:30 (and faster). Nice!

I find all the accelerating in a workout like that to be a good workout, if that makes sense

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 8, w/ 5x1k @ 4:20. I cheated and wore my Nike 4%s because my legs are toast. It was still hard AF. Glad I wore them!

I cheat all the time because I use the 4% for my speedwork and MP workouts.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

I cheat all the time because I use the 4% for my speedwork and MP workouts.

I know a lot of people do--I'm thinking that maybe I should, too, b/c my coach is basing my paces off my last HM, during which I wore them. Meaning I think my paces are elevated b/c of them.

RunningOnSand

I find all the accelerating in a workout like that to be a good workout, if that makes sense

How are your legs feeling?

Cyberic

More like 5:35 and faster, except for one. I turned a corner, my interval started and there was a gust of head wind that wouldn't stop. I hit over 6 on that one.

I almost never do this kind of workout. Today I felt like working on faster running and decided to do this workout that you sometimes do, except you usually do it for like 4 miles, but I didn't have time for that.

Cyberic

That's metric. Tough workout! Nice!

I don't think it's cheating to wear lighter shoes in workouts.

Cyberic

I'll know on my commute back at 4PM

onemile

Rested? Addie wanted me to take a couple days off and a super easy week so that's what I am doing. I am planning to run after work tonight w/ RP.

onemile

I'll know on my commute back at 4PM

Oh I thought she was asking me