Beginners and Beyond

The First DAILIES of 2015 (Read 48 times)

delicate flower

<3

LRB

...rather than mentioning that I had just burned 2000 calories and was in a hurry to replace all of them.

You make me want to go run for two hours so I can do exactly that!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's highly rated though so you might like it. They sing during 90% of it so it's basically a musical, which is not my cup of tea.

OK, that makes it a no for me.

Damaris

LRB

OK, that makes it a no for me.

lol - 2 hours of that shit!

Hip Redux

lol - 2 hours of that shit!

Who would have thought that a movie based on a musical would be a musical. lol

LRB

Who would have thought that a movie based on a musical would be a musical. lol

I didn't know that it was. We never sung little red riding hood, Cinderella, or Jack and the bean stalk. They were simply fairy tales.

Hip Redux

I didn't know that it was. We never sung little red riding hood, Cinderella, or Jack and the bean stalk. They were simply fairy tales.

Into the Woods was a musical by Sondheim... which, yes, was based on the Grimm fairy tales.

LRB

Into the Woods was a musical by Sondheim... which, yes, was based on the Grimm fairy tales.

Ah okay, I never knew that. It was painful!  At one point I was gonna yell; for fucks sake already, enough with the singing! lol

Hip Redux

Ah okay, I never knew that. It was painful!  At one point I was gonna yell; for fucks sake already, enough with the singing! lol

That's how I felt about Evita. lol   Stop singing and just get on with it already.

Cyberic

I can't stand musicals either

DavePNW

I guess that would be pretty funny to go to a movie not realizing it was a musical, and wondering when they were going to stop singing.

Dave

LRB

I guess that would be pretty funny to go to a movie not realizing it was a musical, and wondering when they were going to stop singing.

It would not have been so bad had they used lil John's Turn Down for What as the beat for the songs. 

DavePNW

That play was wild. Nothing caused him to lose the ball, it just flew out of his hand like Harry Potter was in the stands yelling "expelliarmus". (Geek alert.)

Dave

DavePNW

There's an old man, 88 years old, at the gym where I run on the indoor track. He has worked out in that gym for a long time, but now he just comes in and has a shower every dayt and eats lunch afterwards in the locker room. He does get dressed first though. He does not eat butt nacked.

Really? That is pretty gross.

And I don't think I've ever seen the naked teeth-brushing, but naked shaving and hair drying are pretty common. Couple weeks ago there was a guy at the sinks putting his foot all the way up on the counter to do something to it, I don't know exactly what because I did not look long enough. Just a bit too much exposure going on there.

Dave

Hip Redux

There are many reasons I'm glad to not be a guy, and the locker room stories rank right up there. lol