Beginners and Beyond

Cold and ice and Wednesdailies (Read 40 times)

LRB

TM runners, any good TM brand recommendations?  I am getting a TM for Christmas no matter what husband thinks about it. :-)

Go Big or go home.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

On the iPhone, I can only see Bold, italics, and underline.  Nothing else.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Go Big or go home.

Those were the ones I was looking at.

Damaris

TxDiverMom

Hey everyone!

My car door was frozen shut this morning, gotta love winter. Smile  MLR later today.

Hope everyone has a great day, try to stay warm!

Hell's Bells!  I didn't know that was possible!!!  I'm dying down here in there cold.  It has been soooo cold for Houston.  I think it was 35 when I ran last night at 8:30.  We have had probably a week of temps in the 40's and even some back in November.  We usually have about 7-8 days EACH WINTER that it stays in the 30's and only 3-4 that temps get below freezing.  I'm dreading this winter!!!

3.5 miles last night.  It feels so good running once I warm up.  However, it's so hard to make myself leave my warm house!  I don't know how y'all do it when it's 20 something outside!!!

LRB

StepbyStep-SH

Wednesday workout fail. I had considered making it another rest day, due more to schedule than anything, but then had an hour open up to slip to the Y for a short run. And forgot to take my shoes. Guess I could have come back to get them and still managed a short workout, but just decided not to bother. I might still do part of the kyukido workout tonight - I'll see how my rib feels then.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

Those were the ones I was looking at.

I like your new avi.  I was thinking about changing mine to something with a winter theme, then I realized it was 29 degrees in the one I have, oops. 

Zelanie

Morning!  Still off of school for the 4th day now.  Freezing rain predicted tonight.  We've never had weather like this in the 22 years that I've lived here.

Phil- You are nobody until you've nailed a QWERTY and an OMGWTFBBQ run.

Jay and FreeSoul- Pretty!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I like your new avi.  I was thinking about changing mine to something with a winter theme, then I realized it was 29 degrees in the one I have, oops. 

Ha!  I think you saw it in FB that I was standing by the car rental place in Feels like 2 like it was nothing.  I am telling you, I was born in the wrong place!  This one is feels like 7.  I might use when the temps are too hot and humid.  LIKE FUCKING NOW.

Damaris

LRB

Welp, I just left the office Christmas party.  The damage; three oatmeal cookies, one gingerbread cookie, one mini muffin, a slice each of apple pie and peppermint chocolate pie.  To offset that yumminess, I had broccoli salad and hummus.  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Welp, I just left the office Christmas party.  The damage; three oatmeal cookies, one gingerbread cookie, one mini muffin, a slice each of apple pie and peppermint chocolate pie.  To offset that yumminess, I had broccoli salad and hummus.  

No alcohol?

Damaris

LRB

DavePNW

The whole top row of tools and the whole right side are gone too. Just the B, I, U, S and X2 remain

Only on your phone. You still get the full toolbar on your computer (and iPad). Eric is being made aware.

One good new feature - if you want to insert a hyperlink to a web page, all you have to do is cut & paste from the browser window directly into the text, or just type it in. You don't need to use the link tool anymore. (And you just learned how, Kristin!)

BTW - 7 miles at lunch, in snow & 8-degree windchill. Still better than the treadmilling I resigned myself to yesterday, in the 0-degree windchill.

Dave

If the snow keeps up at this rate, I'll be well into foot number 3 for the day before it's forecast to take a short break at 7:30 tonight.

Thinking maybe no running until then, if at all.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Good afternoon everyone!

Lots of food today at work. I got to eat like a hobbit today. DH and I are headed to the Y after work. I sure need it after all the holiday goodies!

Kristin - so sorry about your foot, I hope it heals up soon!