Beginners and Beyond

Up and at em' It's thursday penguins! (Read 32 times)

SheCan

G'morning everyone!

Jack--- I'm sorry you're having issues with ITBS.  Good job on the 3.5 miles, and at 11 minute miles you must have been going pretty good.  Have fun at the volleyball game tonight!  Go sister go!

Coralie-- Hey ya!   Good luck getting your miles in tonight.

redrum-- crossing my fingers for you to have lower temps for your run.

Jack-- "The three days of low 90s was nice."  Yuck!  Its supposed to get warmer than that later this week?  This is mid-September;  Is that even allowed?  Awesome job on your training.  

HopesMom-- Hi Smile!  Yay@ being able to crank up the tunes.  Hopefully that'll keep you from falling asleep with all those meetings.  Enjoy rehearsal tonight!

Zelanie-- it sounds like you did really good with the new pace.  Great job on your planks too!

Bin-- You're still being plagued by that cough?  I think you're absolutely doing terrific even with the cough, but still this is not normal.  I seriously hope it will eventually clear up some.

Docket-- oh yay, I love pictures.  I'm gonna go look as soon as I finish up here.  Enjoy your 12 tonight!

Mitch-- good luck with your tempo run tonight.

Scotty-- Hey Mr. Scotty! Man, you and Jimmy both are early birds today.  I'm glad you're finally getting a reprieve in temps, even if you have to get up before the sun to do it.  Great job on the miles and ending sprint!  Oh, and btw, my little Scotty dog nephew had to have his leg removed a few days ago due to a tumor.  I felt so bad for him, but I guess he's doing alright now.

I'm having a difficult run week.  Yesterday I was so tired, I didn't even do my 3 miles, today I'm supposed to do intervals, which I haven't done yet.   I'm still trying to figure out if I should power through it, or just give myself a few days.  I'll probably head to the gym shortly and see how it goes.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Happy Thursday!  Holidays for September 12 are:

National Chocolate Milkshake Day

National Video Games Day

National Punctuation Day

milkshake cartoons, milkshake cartoon, milkshake picture, milkshake pictures, milkshake image, milkshake images, milkshake illustration, milkshake illustrations

video game cartoons, video game cartoon, video game picture, video game pictures, video game image, video game images, video game illustration, video game illustrations

video game cartoons, video game cartoon, video game picture, video game pictures, video game image, video game images, video game illustration, video game illustrations

punctuation cartoons, punctuation cartoon, punctuation picture, punctuation pictures, punctuation image, punctuation images, punctuation illustration, punctuation illustrations

KEYWORD1  2005-01-19  punctuation  punctuations  exclamation mark  question mark  pound symbol  at s

KEYWORD1  1999-02-20  teach  teacher  teachers  teaching  class  classroom  classes  classrooms

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Dad on the run.

She Can - I was just going to let you know my name is Jimmy Wink

Scotty - Comics are funny as usual, I love the kid playing the video game outside, that so would have been me as a teen.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

hog4life

I guess I missed something. What thread got sensored? I see Jimmy was the last to post in it.

ETA: nevermind

Dad on the run.

Things you don't say to a woman.

Not really sure why it got locked though. I've seen far worse posted on this site.

I guess I missed something. What thread got sensored? I see Jimmy was the last to post in it.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Birdwell

Things you don't say to a woman.

Not really sure why it got locked though. I've seen far worse posted on this site.

it was headed the "wrong direction"

MTA: Got up to run, realized I'm starting to get sick. Went back to bed.

Besides, it's cold here this morning (50's and raining). I may try to run tonight. It's hard starting again after taking time off.

Dad on the run.

it was headed the "wrong direction"

MTA: Got up to run, realized I'm starting to get sick. Went back to bed.

Besides, it's cold here this morning (50's and raining). I may try to run tonight. It's hard starting again after taking time off.

Isnt that the truth!

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

SheCan

She Can - I was just going to let you know my name is Jimmy Wink

Scotty - Comics are funny as usual, I love the kid playing the video game outside, that so would have been me as a teen.

Oops...I knew that Jimmy, I'm just a doofus!   'Cuse me!

Birdwell, Dead , sorry you're sick!  Get better soon!

I decided to totally skip today, figured it might do best for my mood and body.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Is the plan to wake up tomorrow?

I decided to totally skip today, figured it might do best for my mood and body.

Damaris

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Still in Deck Potato mode as cold front is rolling in.  :-(

Dad on the run.

Better Deck Potato than couch potato. At least your outside Smile

Still in Deck Potato mode as cold front is rolling in.  :-(

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Singer who runs a smidge

Is the plan to wake up tomorrow?

I would go for this plan!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Scotty, I think it's not EIA as I can still run my intervals and tempo.. It's seem to be settling down a few days ago.. today it's worse.. Hmm..

You might get your apartment checked for mold anywhere on the walls, floors, ceiling, under the sinks, etc, that could do it too.  Gail and I didn't realize at one time we had a slow leak in the house, and one of our walls got some mold.  I was doing a lot of coughing at the time and though it was pollen in the air.  The mold was found during a house inspection for something else and as soon as we got it taken care of, my cough went away very quickly after that.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Sorry you are having a rough day, Cherie.  Hope you find your mojo again!

Birdwell, hope you feel better!

Cold front?  Already, Jerry?  You going to get an early winter this year?  12 feet of snow by November, maybe? Wink

Sloooow.

My 3 miles turned into 4 miles, 2 mile warm up then kinda fartleks. Was a good run, but hard. During one "sprint" I set the incline to 5%, first time my legs have ever yelled at me, lol.