Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES Presents: Things I would rather do than run in this crap (Read 40 times)

LRB

Like, get a root canal with a rusty drill. lol

Okay, maybe not that, but damn.

Not to mention I don't even feel like running!

Anyhoo, what up doe?

Cyberic

RD.

Too uncomfortable to run, and a man needs his rest, ffs.

EFAP: Temps are uncomfortable

on my way to badass

Woot!  First day of school! Going for a run after DS gets on the bus.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I managed 6.1 this morning on 4 hours sleep and a slight hangover.

My son arrived last night about the time I usually go to bed.  Being as I hadn't seen him in over a year, I stayed up way later than normal.  I also drank much more beer than normal, and used a lot more words.  It was great, and I hope the next 4 nights are a repeat Smile.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

At the office instead of working from home for this BS training. 5 miles tonight.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Jetta and I got in 8.4 miles this morning, it was a warm 75 degrees but only 83% humidity so not horribly humid. I'm still waiting for the cooler weather damn it.............

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Good morning!

My son arrived last night about the time I usually go to bed.  Being as I hadn't seen him in over a year, I stayed up way later than normal.  I also drank much more beer than normal, and used a lot more words.  It was great, and I hope the next 4 nights are a repeat Smile.

delicate flower

Hello, people of the running forum!  I am getting back into a regular training groove, though getting up at 5:15 to swim is always a big ol' pile of FTS.   Anyway, one hour masters workout is done, and I've got a run to do after work.

In case you all weren't aware, today is the start of another glorious season of NFL football.  HOORAY FOOTBALL!

<3

LRB

Hello, people of the running forum!  I am getting back into a regular training groove, though getting up at 5:15 to swim is always a big ol' pile of FTS.   Anyway, one hour masters workout is done, and I've got a run to do after work.

In case you all weren't aware, today is the start of another glorious season of NFL football.  HOORAY FOOTBALL!

I broke out the Lions decorations for my cubicle this morning. My co-workers think I'm nuts.  

LRB

Woot!  First day of school! Going for a run after DS gets on the bus.

Wonderful. Now maybe you can get things done. lol

LRB

Jetta and I got in 8.4 miles this morning, it was a warm 75 degrees but only 83% humidity so not horribly humid. I'm still waiting for the cooler weather damn it.............

Word on the street is it's coming. 👍

LRB

At the office instead of working from home for this BS training. 5 miles tonight.

You should wear a Halloween mask to that meeting. lol

LRB

Good morning!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Excellent! Get an earlier start on the brews tonight, that'll help.

LRB

RD.

Too uncomfortable to run, and a man needs his rest, ffs.

EFAP: Temps are uncomfortable

Wouldn't slogging running race pace in this crap be a better training stimulus? 

Good call, no one wants to train in this shit.

LRB

I ran 7.

I was sleepy and disinterested and my only objective was to complete it by any means necessary. It rained for some of it, which made it worse. But I got it done and that's all that matters.