Mondailies (Read 34 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

Who is signing up for 2020 in 2020?

Individual.

<3

Cyberic

Individual.

I could do that, I'm considering it, but I can't find an answer to the question I ask myself, what's the use?

onemile

I could do that, I'm considering it, but I can't find an answer to the question I ask myself, what's the use?

there are people who do it for extra motivation but I don't think you are a person who needs that 

Neither is Baboon.

sdWhiskers

Only 3 miles! Ran the first half with DS, it's his race week. $132 turkey trot is on Thursday.

Heading to Palm Springs for the week. Was planning on pool, golf and hiking but of course a "winter" storm will wipe out half the week. However, my San Diego kid will get to see some snow up in the mountains so he's thrilled.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hope everyone is surviving Monday and looking at a nice, short week!

Good news Sunday was that I ran 9 miles. The bad things was that my 9 miles ended 3 miles from my house haha. Other than a cold walk back, it wasn't too bad. Nothing was injured or anything, but I could tell that my body was done, so I listened.

Blue...congrats on the PR, again!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

DavePNW

Who is signing up for 2020 in 2020?

Me.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

there are people who do it for extra motivation but I don't think you are a person who needs that 

Neither is Baboon.

We can get all the motivation we need right here in this group.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Only 3 miles! Ran the first half with DS, it's his race week. $132 turkey trot is on Thursday.

Heading to Palm Springs for the week. Was planning on pool, golf and hiking but of course a "winter" storm will wipe out half the week. However, my San Diego kid will get to see some snow up in the mountains so he's thrilled.

I was reading about the snow storm coming from Portland down to California and thought of your race.

Damaris

DavePNW

Neither is Baboon.

Neither am I, but I still have fun with it.

Dave

LRB

Does that come with a turkey?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

For that price, it better come with a whole family too.

Damaris

DavePNW

Hope there is good tracking available.

I have no idea. I’ll be able to track myself just fine.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have no idea. I’ll be able to track myself just fine.

it's for us so we don't have to wait an extra 5 hours until you decide to tell us, hello?

Damaris

sdWhiskers

I was reading about the snow storm coming from Portland down to California and thought of your race.

In Palm Springs, it will probably be cold (55-60) and raining. Blah. But the race starts a block from our hotel and will be easy running for me. I just dont want the kid to hate it.

sdWhiskers

We each get a turkey hat....so yes.