Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 47 times)

LRB

Yo.

I'm taking an unscheduled rest day so no running for me today.

On the work front I have an educational seminar slated  to start at noon, which I might just blow off as I have no desire to sit and stare aimlessly at some boring powerpoint program for 3 hours. We'll see.

What about you?

Cyberic

It's 3 for 1 week with MarathonFoto. I'm hesitating to pull the trigger. $29.99 CDN (Maybe $24 USD) for 3 digital photos still seems like a lot.

From the Internet.

First track day in a LOOONG time where I really didn't want to do a workout. Got it done though. Paired 800s - 200m recovery between reps, 400m between sets. 3:44/3:35; 3:34/3:33; 3:34/3:32

Little Blue

Ahoy there, maties!  Our whirlwind trip through three states is done. 1050 miles, a quick stop for 13.1, and a funeral. Boy, did my own bed feel good last night!

Back at it today, there's a real 13.1 in a few weeks that I should try to be ready for.  Hahaha, I crack me up!

Ya'll have a good day now, ya hear?

happylily

You're being smart, Rick. Healing the groin has priority.

Cy, come on... $10 a piece. Do t for your future grandchildren! Or just do it for us. We like to see pictures. Big grin

Lauren, great workout!

I'm doing a PleasantRidge tonight: 15 miles. I hope the kids won't suck all the energy out of me before I start on the first mile.

Have a nice day!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

15 under a few stars.  It wasn't as blah as yesterday, I actually feel pretty good.

Lily, I'm honored to be associated with your 15 miler.

LRB, rest it well.  I hope it fixes you right up.

Cy, I'm cheap, but I'd pay that for decent pictures.

Lauren, that's a nice workout.

LB, my own bed is the only acceptable option.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's 3 for 1 week with MarathonFoto. I'm hesitating to pull the trigger. $29.99 CDN (Maybe $24 USD) for 3 digital photos still seems like a lot.

I prefer to buy the whole package (digital download) rather than individual pictures.  And that's only if I really like the pictures.  It's cheaper that way.

Damaris

Cyberic

I did pay last year. Waited for 3 for 1 week and bought 3. I am possibly going to do that this year,a gain. Thing is I bought them last year, and never looked at them. I see my finisher's medals at the bottom of my drawer more often than I see those pics.

I'll ask the woman and the kids tonight what they think.

Rick, you could spend those 3 hours massaging, or have someone else massage you groin area. Maybe the powerpoint wouldn't be as boring.

Baboon

delicate flower

MarathonFoto always offers this deal if you wait them out a little.  This is the best deal you'll get out of them, so pull the trigger if you want pics.  I did this for the New Jersey Marathon.  I only wanted a couple of pics and held out until they sent this deal.  $8 a photo isn't bad.  I purchased the full package for Philly last year because there were something like 60 pics.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have Pilates and 6 miles.  Busy week at work, FFS.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

10 miles done this morning, 54 degrees, 94% humidity and muggy but I'll take this over 80 degrees, 94% humidity any day.

I've got a massage scheduled this evening, feeling a little tight... especially my calves.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

StepbyStep-SH

5+ with the group this morning. I'm calling it a tempo run for me, since even with walk breaks every mile it averaged under a 10 min/mile pace.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Cyberic

MarathonFoto always offers this deal if you wait them out a little.  This is the best deal you'll get out of them, 

Yep. My third year at the Montreal Marathon event, with MarathonFoto, so I know I won't get a better deal.

60 pics? There are less than 10 of me, year after year.

Hi dailies:

Rick - but, but, ... boring slideshow! how could you go wrong?

Cy - if they're good race pics... those are rare.

Lauren - good track workout

LB - busy trip

Lily - enjoy your 15

Ridge - stars, not clouds, always nice

D - have fun at pilates

Baboon - really. Who wants pics of New Jersey, anyway?

Free - humid in November works.

10ish is the plan today.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Well fudge-nuggets, I unknowingly reached 5,000 miles about 51.3 mile ago, or sometime early last week  I was really looking forward to giving out a hoop and a holler over it damn it.... but I was caught up in reaching 200 miles for one whole month.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)