Beginners and Beyond

NFL playoffs (Read 61 times)

delicate flower

Epic collapse or fantastic comeback...I can't decide!  Hell of a game though!

<3

LRB

Wow.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

CRAZY!

MothAudio

Glad I'm not a Packer fan. Damn.So many chances the Packers let slip away!!! When they lost the coin flip I had a bad feeling.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

DavePNW

Well I got to have it both ways. As a Bears fan, pulling for the Packers for division pride, but as soon as they lost I was able to get great enjoyment seeing the expression on the face of our hated nemesis Aaron Rodgers. Hey, Aaron - you can relax now!

Dave

LRB

So many chances the Packers let slip away!!!

It started with conservative play calling in the fourth quarter instead of going for the jugler vein.

DavePNW

Glad I'm not a Packer fan. Damn.So many chances the Packers let slip away!!! When they lost the coin flip I had a bad feeling.

Missing two chances to punch it in from the 1 yard line early on was when I got the bad feeling. As awful as Seattle played & as dominant as GB was, it was never a runaway.

Dave

Hip Redux

Where's teh gif of the guy getting boinked off the head with the onsides kick?  You had one job!

MothAudio

^^ True but Seattle was out-played. They just came up with all the big plays...

• fake field goal
                      • 2 point conversion on a desperation heave
                      • onside kick recovery
                      • long TD run by Lynch
                      • long TD pass to win

Did the Packers have one play bigger than any of those?

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

DavePNW

Where's teh gif of the guy getting boinked off the head with the onsides kick?  You had one job!

Finding and posting that kind of thing is Baboon's one job.

Dave

LRB

Finding and posting that kind of thing is Baboon's one job.

Boon has done his job with that hilarious freakin' photo of Bill B! still lmao

Nice header, Ronaldo.

MothAudio

Bostick blocks 13 and allows Nelson to catch the ball - game over.