Beginners and Beyond

Keep your cool WednesDAILIES (Read 40 times)

Nothing wrong with pink shoes.  My purple-and-mostly-*cough*-"salmon" Tempos have generated some praise from wimmins. Big grin

LRB

Wait ... $100 OFF????  How much are they normally??  If my shoes were $100 off, they'd be nigh-on free.

Something like $159.00 I believe, maybe higher depending on where it is.

LRB

Nothing wrong with pink shoes.  My purple-and-mostly-*cough*-"salmon" Tempos have generated some praise from wimmins. Big grin

Salmon? I like that.

LRB

Rick, if any man can rock a pair of pink shoes it would be you 

Well, yeah!

Speaking of shoe deals, The 'House currently is offering a $50 gift card with purchase of select racing flats.

So with the valid FB15D code for 15% off clearance shoes as well, I just effectively got a pair of Hagio 2s for $8. 

Little Blue

Speaking of shoe deals, The 'House currently is offering a $50 gift card with purchase of select racing flats.

So with the valid FB15D code for 15% off clearance shoes as well, I just effectively got a pair of Hagio 2s for $8. 

Sweet!

Half Crazy K 2.0

purple = amethyst blue. Or at least that what color DH' s friend swears his purple Jeep is.

LRB

My beloved DS racers are listed but not in my size.

I hope to God they are not clearing out their stock on them and are not getting any more.

Baboon

delicate flower

Holy shitballs, my shoes are listed!  THANK YOU, JAY!  So $32 for my $140 shoes.  Rock n Roll.  And don't forget to add your free shopping bag to the cart!  DAVEP, I'm looking in your direction.

<3

Baboon

delicate flower

I ran.  60 minutes easy, as hill routes allow.  7.6 miles at 7:56 pace.  My legs were tired but they seemed to turn over ok.

<3

B-Plus

You seriously missed out on those orangish-yellow Elixir 7s

Cyberic

4 x (5 min H w/ 3 min jg),  8.25 miles total

Paces : 6:27, 6:19, 6:24, 6:37

I kinda slacked on that last one. When I saw my pace I was disappointed I did not push a little more. It is harder outside with the wind and little slopes and all.

MTA: My first run in shorts of the year. I had a long sleeves shirt. Some very thin gloves would have been nice, but it was still very fun.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You seriously missed out on those orangish-yellow Elixir 7s

Even I have those!

Damaris

LRB

I kinda slacked on that last one. When I saw my pace I was disappointed I did not push a little more.

It's a tough effort to hold, I have done 1000's and 1200's the past two weekends and am glad they are over...for a couple of weeks anyway.

Nice job!

Half Crazy K 2.0

6+ miles with hill intervals, 4x 2:30 uphill and 4 x 1 minute uphill. Felt strange leaving the house without a hat, gloves and lighted gadgets. I felt like I was missing something, but it was nice to run in short sleeves & capris.