Beginners and Beyond

Baby, It's Cold Outside SaturDAILIES (Read 47 times)

Hip Redux

Mocha wocha who?  Deets please?!

Since I have given up caffeine, I went looking for non-caf coffee replacements.  Chicory coffee is very good!   Here's what I tried:  http://teeccino.com/

Sometimes I do half decaf coffee and half chicory, but the chicory is good solo.  

LRB

Since I have given up caffeine, I went looking for non-caf coffee replacements.  Chicory coffee is very good!   Here's what I tried:  http://teeccino.com/

Where is that sold ready to drink?

Hip Redux

I bought a bag from Whole Foods the other day - I use it in my coffee maker just like coffee!  They have "tea" bags too and I have those in my Amazon shopping cart as we speak!

LRB

I needs my caffeine, but it would be nice to have a cup of Joe later in the day that will not send me through the frickin' roof as my normal fix does.  I will keep an eye out for it!

StepbyStep-SH

I'll have to watch for that one, LRB. I think I've seen it, but never tried it.

One of the best, most consistent reds we get is Campus Oaks Old Vine Zinfandel - usually goes on sale from time to time for under $9 and seems to always  be good.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

USRD. Marathon cancelled - drove back home. had a good time out on Beale street in Memphis - it was a bit strange to see lots of very fit drunk people in running jackets dancing off the carbs in a local blues placeSmile

That sucks Nat, damn.  Nothing you can do about it though...except have a good time on Beale street!  lol

LRB

I'll have to watch for that one, LRB. I think I've seen it, but never tried it.

One of the best, most consistent reds we get is Campus Oaks Old Vine Zinfandel - usually goes on sale from time to time for under $9 and seems to always  be good.

Yummy!

Yugo18

USRD. Marathon cancelled - drove back home. had a good time out on Beale street in Memphis - it was a bit strange to see lots of very fit drunk people in running jackets dancing off the carbs in a local blues placeSmile

Oh, no.  Which marathon was this?  Sorry that happened.

Baboon

delicate flower

Tonight's snack.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I can actually report it was 8F earlier today.

SRD.

Damaris

Hip Redux

Game?  I am too busy surfing the internet!  lol  The Spartans are playing Ohio State now that I think about it.

Yes, they are and they're up 17-0!

OSU has had some terrible penalties.  Guys, you can't deck people randomly.  Undecided

Hello, icy dailies:

Trying to get the woodburner glowing red tonight and breaking into the cherrywood stash.  It's not even officially winter yet.  Sad

12.5 miles beginning at gloaming, passing a horse-drawn buggy for happy families to take their happy children on, in Happyville.  Daylight running will remain a luxury for a while now.

Song of the day

Nata2011

I will get over it and I did have a great time considering the situationSmile

That sucks Nat, damn.  Nothing you can do about it though...except have a good time on Beale street!  lol

Nata2011

St. Jude in Memphis. And it's ok - we helped out a good cause and will be back next year...

Oh, no.  Which marathon was this?  Sorry that happened.