Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies - Kickass! (Read 39 times)

sdWhiskers

No hot chocolate ever??

I used to drink hot chocolate when it was cold outside...but that doesn't really happen since I moved to CA.

I don't really like the taste of coffee. I'm sure there's some ridiculous concoction of sugar + milk + ice cream + more sugar that would make it palatable but then what's the point? I run past a Starbucks drive thru in the morning and always think it's not so different than a methadone clinic

sdWhiskers

I think I was traumatized by my father's coffee breath as a child. None for me in either form lol.

Lol. As well as several coworkers.

DavePNW

Maybe I'd need to eat more cereal. Summer has barely come and already I have a hard time keeping weight on. I'd need to do Sumo training, not long distance runner training, but then I'd probably suck at being a Sumo wrestler 

How about just drinking more beer?

Dave

DavePNW

I don't really like the taste of coffee. I'm sure there's some ridiculous concoction of sugar + milk + ice cream + more sugar that would make it palatable but then what's the point? I run past a Starbucks drive thru in the morning and always think it's not so different than a methadone clinic

My daughter can't stand coffee, and loading with milk/sugar (frappuccinos, coffee ice cream) does not help. So I guess don't bother.

I'm not sure whether I'm addicted to coffee, because I've never tried going a day without it.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm with ya! I actually don't drink any warm drinks. Food is meant to be hot and drinks are meant to be cold. Simple Smile

This!  Which is why (when I drink coffee) it has to be iced.  And with caramel because coffee tastes like shit.

Dave is going to kill me now.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'm not sure whether I'm addicted to coffee, because I've never tried going a day without it.

100% addicted. I get a raging headache if I skip coffee in the morning.

DavePNW

This!  Which is why (when I drink coffee) it has to be iced.  And with caramel because coffee tastes like shit.

Dave is going to kill me now.

Plenty of people don't like coffee. If I am going to kill you for anything, it would sooner be for your dislike of chocolate. That's just freaky.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Plenty of people don't like coffee. If I am going to kill you for anything, it would sooner be for your dislike of chocolate. That's just freaky.

Maybe because it also tastes like shit? 

Damaris

DavePNW

This makes me think you are some kind of alien being. You know who else doesn't like chocolate? Thanos.

Dave

onemile

Have you ever tried chocolate covered espresso beans?

DavePNW

Oh man those are the shiz. I have a bag in my desk at work right now. I usually save them for later in the day, but now that you mention it, I'm grabbing a handful.

Dave

onemile

Oh man those are the shiz. I have a bag in my desk at work right now. I usually save them for later in the day, but now that you mention it, I'm grabbing a handful.

one of my co-workers brings in a constant supply from trader joes

Cyberic

Never had them.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yuck.

Damaris

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

How about just drinking more beer?

I always joke that one of my major life goals is to drink more. I'm only half joking though. I really would love to drink more. I just don't have the time or energy for it lol

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn