Beginners and Beyond

The Longest MonDAILIES (Read 36 times)

LRB

Lunch with bluerun was nice!  She is very noce, don't tell her, shhhh.

bluerun and nice in the same sentence? IMPOSTER. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ha.

7 miles done.

Damaris

Cyberic

Does it know your max HR?

Do you know your max HR?

Maybe you are very inefficient at running fast.

My VO2Max, to me, is the highest number I've ever seen. I think it was during a 5K race, or maybe during intervals... but I remember I have only seen 170 once, so that is my VO2Max, and that is what I set in the watch.

I would not be surprised to be inefficient at running fast, yes. But at the same time, it's funny as my shorter distance times are "better" (says the different calculators) than my longer distance results.

I think it might also be the algorithm that is kabonk with my particular body.

LRB

My VO2Max, to me, is the highest number I've ever seen. I think it was during a 5K race, or maybe during intervals... but I remember I have only seen 170 once, so that is my VO2Max, and that is what I set in the watch.

I would not be surprised to be inefficient at running fast, yes. But at the same time, it's funny as my shorter distance times are "better" (says the different calculators) than my longer distance results.

I think it might also be the algorithm that is kabonk with my particular body.

Or the watch. Or better yet, the technology within it.