I ran 16. DP was lovely. NOT.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have 14 on the TM later.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

It's currently 70*, 99% humidity, with a dp of 69*.  I've got an hour walk on the schedule, but I may be taking it inside on the TM and watch Alias (this is my first time watching it ... a little late to the party).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's currently 70*, 99% humidity, with a dp of 69*.  I've got an hour walk on the schedule, but I may be taking it inside on the TM and watch Alias (this is my first time watching it ... a little late to the party).

Not as late as me, I've never watched it.

Damaris

Cyberic

Ran 11, with 10 HS on a grass hill. I had hitherto always run my HS on cement sidewalks since they've become a weekly thing.

78 miles for the week with reasonable Q work.

3 flat, mostly slightly elevated... that’s all the legs had.. that’s puzzling

also welling the right quad again so no little bit of radcriwn tomorrow.

addendum: groin also feeling like crap... pulling stump yesterday must have wacked  me

bluerun

Super B****

Oh! So the 5K I registered for -- a real one, not a virtual one -- is on a course I've run before. I went to look it up on Strava, because I could not make sense of the USATF certification map (seriously, why are they still using pencil drawings?) and I learned that my watch actually measured it short that time. I would be so over the moon if that happened again!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I ran for 56 minutes and 11 seconds.

There was no distance or pace data being displayed on my 245 so I just ran a few steps past where I thought the 3 mile mark was then turned around. I was hoping the splits and run information would be picked up by the pod but the activity failed to save and the file would not upload to the Stryd site, so I entered it as a 6.06 mile run, as that is a few steps short of what I think I ran.

sdWhiskers

5 miles, 50 for the week

Y'all are making me nervous with the Garmin watch failures 

DavePNW

Not as late as me, I've never watched it.

+1. I’m honestly not sure what it is. 

8 miles, 64 for the week.

Dave

RunningOnSand

RunningOnSand

+1. I’m honestly not sure what it is. 

Early 2000's mystery type tv series starring Jennifer Garner.

DavePNW

5 miles, 50 for the week

Well if everyone’s watches broke down, we could all still run every day as long or short as we wanted, and still know the exact distance within 0.1 miles. Probably closer to 0.01.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 miles.

onemile

I ran for 56 minutes and 11 seconds.

There was no distance or pace data being displayed on my 245 so I just ran a few steps past where I thought the 3 mile mark was then turned around. I was hoping the splits and run information would be picked up by the pod but the activity failed to save and the file would not upload to the Stryd site, so I entered it as a 6.06 mile run, as that is a few steps short of what I think I ran.

This is what happened to me yesterday