Beginners and Beyond

Saturday Nov 12 (Read 46 times)

LRB

he's got about 3-5 lbs to lose.

Doesn't everyone.

LRB

I just got the 3 for 1 deal this past week from marathon foto, and I think the half price deal is later than the 3 for 1. I don't remember seeing go by, but I was waiting for the 3 for 1 so maybe I wasn't paying very good attention. Anyhow, since my race was on Sept 25th, the 3 for 1 deal seems to be 6 weeks after, so I'm guessing you must be close with your 60 days estimate.

Hmm, 1 is a stretch, picking 3 that don't look like the bottom of a boot might be a tough chore. lol

Ric-G

12 miles this morning...going to a birthday celebration for a relative who's 90 years young...yikes. That's a lot of years. The question I had was what do you give someone at 90. There'll be a dj, mariachi, bar. Might as well live it up.  Have a good Saturday all.

marathon pr - 3:16

No more marathons

Say, does anyone know when marathon foto offers half off? Is it 60 days? There is one from last weekend that I might buy.

Send them an e-mail and make an offer.

I did that with DS and I at Boston - they gave us both sets for the price of one.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

No more marathons

I'm planning on about 8 later this morning.

There - I've said it so now maybe I'll do it.

Did.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

12 miles this morning...going to a birthday celebration for a relative who's 90 years young...yikes. That's a lot of years. The question I had was what do you give someone at 90. There'll be a dj, mariachi, bar. Might as well live it up.  Have a good Saturday all.

That's a tuffy. If it were me on the receiving end, I would say something that reminded me of the way things used to be back in my day. For her that might be a bottle of Coca-Cola, made from the original recipe...which would probably be a felony these days. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Say, does anyone know when marathon foto offers half off? Is it 60 days? There is one from last weekend that I might buy.

Does that include digital downloads?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Doesn't everyone.

I wish I had ONLY 3-5lbs to lose.

Damaris

DavePNW

9 miles w/4x1200m sucky intervals in a drizzle & 25mph winds.

Really effing slow. Each lap was like a sub-interval - 200m with the wind, 200m against it.

Dave

LRB

9 miles w/4x1200m sucky intervals in a drizzle & 25mph winds.

Really effing slow. Each lap was like a sub-interval - 200m with the wind, 200m against it.

Travel legs.

DavePNW

Travel legs.

Ha. I will take any excuse I can get. Tomorrow will be rough - MLR the day after intervals. I know this is normal for you, but I haven't done that in a long time. My prediction: pain.

Dave

onemile

Travel legs.

How do you avoid this? Drinking lots of water?

onemile

I ran 5

DavePNW

How do you avoid this? 

Stay home.

Dave

LRB

How do you avoid this? Drinking lots of water?

An increase in protein and a decrease in fat (fat makes you feel fuller affecting the amount of protein you'll want to eat).