Beginners and Beyond

Guess what day it is WEDNESDAY! (Read 42 times)

LRB

Jewelery stamps

https://www.infinitystamps.com/collections/jewelry-stamps/products/stock-number-stamp-sets?variant=15500250251351

Just don't know how to align them.

I have a full set of those from my days as a machinist back in the late 80s/early 90s. You can't put them in a die and stamp it all at once so they are not even worth the aggravation imo.

Hip Redux

Actually a guy in my corral was running his 25th straight. Guess he'd need a couple of those things. He said that based on this, his qualifying time is now 6:00.

Was his name Todd?   :P  One of my friends was running his 25th.   Crazy.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I almost had an asthma attack doing my 10K mile intervals but didn't get one.  It was close.  That'll teach me not to have any dairy like ice cream or milk before my workout because the amount of chest congestion was off the hook.

But anyway, 5K intervals were the fastest I have done in a long while.  Not running a 5K or 10K any time soon, but just saying.  It's ironic that I would get excited to run 5K intervals 8 seconds slower per mile from my 10K PR.  I don't think I can ever reach those times again. The Marathon and HM are my only hope.

Damaris

Was his name Todd?   :P  One of my friends was running his 25th.   Crazy.

I did not get his name, but I imagine there's a bunch out there. Apparently there was a guy doing his 50th.

Dave

Hip Redux

I did not get his name, but I imagine there's a bunch out there. Apparently there was a guy doing his 50th.

There were about 40 or so quarter century folks.  I guess they take a photo every year of the  QC "club".   50 is an amazing streak.