Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #158 (Read 33 times)

LRB

Steady uphill.

That would be a bear just running faster than easy!

sdWhiskers

That would be a bear just running faster than easy!

I turned around at 7 but could have gone another ~3 with continued uphill. All bike/horse path, which was nice today because it was a little rainy, so low number of cyclists.

Cyberic

Are you an idiot magnet?

I tested that a couple of minutes ago: decided to go to the LRS after all. Walked in, waited for someone to tell me it was ok... the woman at the cash register told me to wash my hands and walk in. I asked if I needed to put on my mask or not, and it was up to me. I chose not to. All people working there were either wearing a visor or a mask, but not the customers. Maybe runners are less afraid of the virus than the general population...

Anyways, chose my socks and talked to the woman at the cash (she's one of the owners) and I asked her how it was to operate the shop in these times. Tiring she said. The reason she gave me surprised me, I hadn't thought of that. She says it's tiring to have to talk so loud all day long. There's a plexiglass at the counter, and she was wearing a visor, so two obstacles for the sound. Makes sense.

No idiot on this outing...

onemile

I ran 16 with URP on a new route. Very pretty and felt pretty good today but could have used some water. URP had a cooler with orange crush waiting for us in his car (my favorite) and it was a delicious reward post run

LRB

I ran 16 with URP on a new route. Very pretty and felt pretty good today but could have used some water. URP had a cooler with orange crush waiting for us in his car (my favorite) and it was a delicious reward post run

Would this had been a normal dry run or was it because fountains are still turned off? The two fountains on my 9 mile trail are still off and I'm feeling some kind of way about that.

onemile

Would this had been a normal dry run or was it because fountains are still turned off? The two fountains on my 9 mile trail are still off and I'm feeling some kind of way about that.

fountains turned off   should have been able to get water around mile 6 and again on the return (mile 10)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

7 with 2 @ 10K on the TM and lifted. Could barely breathe during the 2 fast miles but it went better than yesterday.

Damaris

LRB

fountains turned off   should have been able to get water around mile 6 and again on the return (mile 10)

Damn.

GinnyinPA

9 on the TM.