Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESdailies are for running. (Read 42 times)

OK, but it's going to be completely arbitrary and capricious.

Quoting myself because some people didn't get the message.

No rules, baby!

Dave

onemile

Quoting myself because some people didn't get the message.

No rules, baby!

Okay, you're the boss!

Some Frank Llloyd Wright for ya from my 12 mile route.

12+ at 4am before work

I am heading into heavy gold star season based on the previous rules. I forgot how much fun these B2B MLRs are. Yesterday's 12 went well, but then today's 11 was pretty rough. In a couple weeks, there is a 13-15. 

Dave

LRB

Some Frank Llloyd Wright for ya from my 12 mile route.

That's pretty cool.

And you make more running than I do working.

LRB

I am heading into heavy gold star season based on the previous rules. I forgot how much fun these B2B MLRs are. Yesterday's 12 went well, but then today's 11 was pretty rough. In a couple weeks, there is a 13-15. 

Dude, seriously, you were racking them bitches up to the point where it wasn't even noteworthy anymore. Like, imagine player (insert name here) hitting a home run every time he came to the plate. You were that guy.

Dude, seriously, you were racking them bitches up to the point where it wasn't even noteworthy anymore. Like, imagine player (insert name here) hitting a home run every time he came to the plate. You were that guy.

Switching sports - I was the Golden State Warriors, baby! How'd that end for them again? Same for me. 

People do often put a lot of stock in these midweek MLRs, and it did get me a nice PR, so there's that.

Dave

LRB

Switching sports - I was the Golden State Warriors, baby! How'd that end for them again? Same for me. 

People do often put a lot of stock in these midweek MLRs, and it did get me a nice PR, so there's that.

lol

You were the 18 - 1 New England Patriots. Everyone forgets that they were 18 - 0 once. You killed that cycle, it's nice to see you give yourself some credit for a fucking change.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I think the rules for stars should be changed. If you don't have to go to work, you shouldn't get credit for running 12+ on a week day.  12+ on a day off isn't star-worthy.  12+ at 4am before work is.

But Dave is in charge now. So whatever he wants to do 

I have been working since last week so take that.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core. My legs felt heavy today, just didn't feel like slogging through another crappy run like yesterday.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

7 miles done.  I need a drink.

Damaris

LRB

7 miles done.  I need a drink.

Yoga done. I'm drinking.