Beginners and Beyond

Just do it ThursDAILIES (Read 33 times)

sdWhiskers

I ran.  4 x 10:00 tempo at the track.  Nothing special.

40 mins at tempo is a tough workout!

sdWhiskers

I don't know your taste, but here are some really good Netflix originals IMHO:

- House of Cards (If you can stand to watch Kevin Spacey anymore. Although the show went way downhill in the final season, after he left.)

- Peaky Blinders

- The Kominsky Method

- Dead to Me

- Ozark

Thanks. I watched some Ozarks and HOC but will give the other ones a try.

DH bought the Nintendo Switch a few weeks ago and all tv time lately has been Mario Odyssey,  lol. Apparently I'm a gamer?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Aa little over 7 miles at a faster than normal pace. I was playing around with the various GPS settings on my watch. Important lesson, don't change the GPS setting mid run. Now I need to clear the 1 mile record from my watch, cause my mile PR sure ain't 3:54.

Cyberic

Chest hair has been a problem with adhesion. But I will have to give these a try. Since you have so many now, I should've had you include a box with that Gu shipment.

I use Elastoplast spots. Don't know if you have those in the US. They're by a German Company Beiersdorf. They're nothing special, it's just that it is what I find at the pharmacy close to my house. As for chest hair, I actually shave around my nipples with a clipper in the summer season so the spots stay on good, and it doesn't hurt when I pull the off. No issue. 100% chafing free success rate.

LRB

Chest hair has been a problem with adhesion. But I will have to give these a try. Since you have so many now, I should've had you include a box with that Gu shipment.

lol

You have to trim the hair or nothing will work.

LRB

Aa little over 7 miles at a faster than normal pace. I was playing around with the various GPS settings on my watch. Important lesson, don't change the GPS setting mid run. Now I need to clear the 1 mile record from my watch, cause my mile PR sure ain't 3:54.

That would be nice!

Cyberic

my mile PR is now 3:54.

Very impressive 

LRB

40 mins at tempo is a tough workout!

Agreed.