Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES take a lickin' and keep on tickin' (Read 46 times)

Cyberic

I just took yet another online personality test, and scored ESTP for the 50 millionth time. No wonder I annoy the hell out of people. lol

I did not know what ESTP meant, so I tried a test (which I never do) and scored ESTP-T, whatever that is.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So even though my team is out of the reindeer games, if I do not post my miles for three consecutive weeks I am banned from next years miles games.

I need to confirm if this is a threat or a promise!

Ask Z. It's both.

Damaris

Cyberic

Did another one and got ENTJ. Don't know what to make of that. Enough with that, already. LOL. I'm bored. It's election night in Canada.

Did another one and got ENTJ. Don't know what to make of that. Enough with that, already. LOL. I'm bored. It's election night in Canada.

So the Liberals are back, with another Trudeau? Seems like Harper has been PM forever. I guess that is big news, but no one in the US has any idea what it means, or that it is even happening.

I read "It was predicted that an 11-week campaign would try the patience of Canadians." Hahaha, our campaigns are 18 months long.

Dave

Cyberic

So the Liberals are back, with another Trudeau? Seems like Harper has been PM forever. I guess that is big news, but no one in the US has any idea what it means, or that it is even happening.

I read "It was predicted that an 11-week campaign would try the patience of Canadians." Hahaha, our campaigns are 18 months long.

I'm not the good guy to explain politics. But :

• Yes Harper has been there for a while
            • This Trudeau is the other one's son, which, IMO, gives him a big boost
            Zelanie

Ask Z. It's both.

LRB, if you don't post your miles, I will dig up your old emails and fire them back at you! And hopefully your team can still find some ways to have fun between now and the end of the year!

I ended up being one of only 5 people for the dinner tonight, and one was an author who wrote one of the best recent books I've read about teaching reading.  So it was much cooler than I thought it would be.  And work is putting me up at a nice hotel before my workshop tomorrow, presented by the same author from the dinner tonight.

Also, I'm an INFP. Smile  My dad is an ENTJ, Cy!

From the Internet.

LRB, if you don't post your miles, I will dig up your old emails and fire them back at you! And hopefully your team can still find some ways to have fun between now and the end of the year!

I ended up being one of only 5 people for the dinner tonight, and one was an author who wrote one of the best recent books I've read about teaching reading.  So it was much cooler than I thought it would be.  And work is putting me up at a nice hotel before my workshop tomorrow, presented by the same author from the dinner tonight.

Also, I'm an INFP. Smile  My dad is an ENTJ, Cy!

High five, I'm an INFP too!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

You 'E' people are crazy.

ISTJ(P)  here... every time...