Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES are handling business (Read 44 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rick, they are 6" long.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Basya - ugh, Cybex?  Yuck!  (At least at my gym), Precors rule and Cybex drool.  Precors have a much springier deck, feel more stable, and have a nice big display that can be made to play music on YouTube or watch Hi-Def TV.  But, I don't have a navel piercing, so there's that.  And they're all worlds better than the horrid, rickety death contraptions with no monitors that they replaced. (I am personally responsible for burning out the motor on at least one of those suckers) Smile

Marathon training! Yeah, that's happening again.  Base-building week.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Owie, Damaris!  Can you get any of that steroid cream to help it scab up again?

My day has been full of puppy dog drama again.  Two vet visits and 3 new meds (she's now on 7 different ones).  Hopefully she doesn't have to go back in tonight or tomorrow, but we will see.

Not sure. It was bleeding for an hour so not sure when that will be.

sorry about the puppy.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ow ow ow, that sounds like something I'd do.    Yesterday I smacked my kneecap on the trailer hitch on my Jeep.  Leg went all rubbery for a couple of minutes.

Ice that thing!

It hurt like a motherfucker.

Damaris

LRB

Marathon training! Yeah, that's happening again.  Base-building week.

Lead the way yo. Those with tickets punched will fall in line accordingly, and the rest will cheer from the sidelines while thanking their lucky stars they are out. lol

happylily

I started too late for a medium LR, so I did a short one, 12 miles. Just finished about 15 minutes ago. Urgh... I'll do the longer one tomorrow night.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

B-Plus

LRB