Beginners and Beyond

The Thursdailies. Some Like it Wet (Read 57 times)

Mmmmm...beer

I saw the perfect meme for you on Facebook today - but I'm no good at the technology involved in downloading/uploading/linking photos on here. :P

It was a great big ol' grizzly coming out of the trees: "Oh, you aren't a runner?  .... You are now!"

This one? Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Zentastic

Chasing Rainbows

I saw the perfect meme for you on Facebook today - but I'm no good at the technology involved in downloading/uploading/linking photos on here. :P

It was a great big ol' grizzly coming out of the trees: "Oh, you aren't a runner?  .... You are now!"

LOL.  Being chased by a grizzly would definitely improve my race times.

The obstacle is the path. - Zen proverb

Will run for scenery.

LOL.  Being chased by a grizzly would definitely improve my race times.

Or not.  Dead

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

outoftheblue

Good evening Dailies!

4 measly taper miles in the books for me.  But the day ended with BBQ'd steak, collard greens and a glass of pinot noir, so all is well.

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

SF is coming soon!  What's your wave/corral?  Mine is # 5.

Good evening Dailies!

4 measly taper miles in the books for me.  But the day ended with BBQ'd steak, collard greens and a glass of pinot noir, so all is well.

Damaris

outoftheblue

I'm in the wave right behind you -- #6.   I don't know how crowded the start area is, but I'd like to see you and say hi.

I kinda wish I was running it for fun like you.   I'm caught up between lofty expectations and crushing doubts!

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, I'm expected a 5:30 (1 hour slower than PR) so I am not even tapering.  I'll PM you my cell.

Damaris

I'm caught up between lofty expectations and crushing doubts! running a marathon. 

FYP, doesn't that go without saying?

Dave