Beginners and Beyond

Fall-like weather FriDAILIES (Read 29 times)

LRB

Well it's only the one millionth instance where no one does what I do. There's something to be said for consistency and I am a licensed oddball in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia.

bluerun

Super B****

Well it's only the one millionth instance where no one does what I do. There's something to be said for consistency and I am a licensed oddball in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia.

I’m chopped liver

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I've never put any screen protector on any Garmin or TomTom.  Nor on the iPhones.

Damaris

Cyberic

Sapphire?

Yup. Forgot the word.

Baboon

delicate flower

I've got a swim to do after work but those Friday night swims have a way of not getting done.

<3

LRB

I've never put any screen protector on any Garmin or TomTom.  Nor on the iPhones.

Let me guess, you don't use a phone case either? I have dropped my phone(s) too many times to count but have never broken one and am not about to start trying to keep up with the Joneses.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have a case but a simple Incipio case.  Only broke the screen once but that was because I was running and texting hubby and it flew and hit a rock.  It has fallen off the TM many times without breaking.

Damaris

Cyberic

I'm the same as D: no screen protector on my phone either, and a cheap case.

But I don't run while texting hubby, so I never broke my screen.

Cyberic

I bought a pair of Vans shoes today to be cool like my kids. They are zero drop (at least they feel as such) so maybe in time that will make my calf/Achilles more used to being stretched out. I walked about 3 miles in them today. Not as comfy as running shoes, but ok for "street" shoes.