Beginners and Beyond

The DAILIES: Sunday Edition (Read 32 times)

LRB

Hi.

I've had my injection of caffeine and will be heading out shortly to jog under overcast skies and a whole bunch of wind, apparently.

Wishing blue well at her race this morning. GO BLUE!

LRB

Yo DaveP. Have you been following the mess that Founders have found themselves in? And if that wasn't enough, the person they hired to help quell the storm, just quit. Crazy.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Another rest day, first round of foam rolling done. The stiffness has moved up into my Illitiobal Band and hip. But fucking hell my left calf is tight, oh I'm looking forward to tomorrow's massage.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

Wishing blue well at her race this morning. GO BLUE!

Screw the weather. KILL IT!!

Unfortunately I don’t see any runner tracking. 

Dave

DavePNW

Yo DaveP. Have you been following the mess that Founders have found themselves in? And if that wasn't enough, the person they hired to help quell the storm, just quit. Crazy.

Not following it closely, but I saw something about it. Sad, because it was my favorite MI brewery. But if all that stuff is true, fuck them, there’s plenty of good beer out there. Can’t really get it here anyway. That interview in the article you linked - WTF?? And I’m sort of curious about this charge: “Office printers were labeled in a ‘blatantly racist fashion’." 

Dave

Good luck Blue

3.6 in driving rain... not exactly disappointed I’m not at the MCM today

Baboon

delicate flower

I ran 21.25 and ran them easy for a change.  48 degrees and raining.  FTS.  61 for the week on five days of running.

<3

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

While a little beyond the 5K to marathon distances most of you race, I'd like to announce that both the US men's and women's teams at the 24 Hour World Championships in Albi, France, this weekend won gold and Camille Herron set a new world record of 167.842 miles / 270.116 km.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                        06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LRB

While a little beyond the 5K to marathon distances most of you race, I'd like to announce that both the US men's and women's teams at the 24 Hour World Championships in Albi, France, this weekend won gold and Camille Herron set a new world record of 167.842 miles / 270.116 km.

Only a little. 

Awesome!

RunningOnSand

The mind boggles. WOW.

RunningOnSand

I ran 21.25 and ran them easy for a change.  48 degrees and raining.  FTS.  61 for the week on five days of running.

Nice job, Boon!

LRB

Very nice, Boon. 👍

RunningOnSand

I'm freaking exhausted. My dog woke me up several times last night (why? I still have no idea--only one of them was a bathroom break), and then my youngest cherub woke me up saying he didn't feel good. That is enough to make a parent bolt out of bed ("are you going to puke????") but it turns out, in retrospect, I think he just wanted early morning company. Anyway, Imma bout to get on my run clothes and go slog for roughly an hour. We'll see how it goes.

Go Blue!!!! I didn't see any runner tracking either, I guess we'll have to wait til she reports back here (please, do it soon!).

LRB

Not following it closely, but I saw something about it. Sad, because it was my favorite MI brewery. But if all that stuff is true, fuck them, there’s plenty of good beer out there. Can’t really get it here anyway. That interview in the article you linked - WTF?? And I’m sort of curious about this charge: “Office printers were labeled in a ‘blatantly racist fashion’." 

I don't know what to make of any of it. I can only guess they didn't think the suit had merit, then the stupidity of the responses in the deposition leaked and the thing exploded.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck, Blue!!!

we are somewhere in TN making good time. Hoping to be home by 5pm.

Damaris