Beginners and Beyond

October miles (Read 26 times)

Cyberic

I ran 348 miles.

If I keep an average of 10.6 miles per day for the rest of the year, I'll hit 6000 km   It's an odd number in miles (3728) but in kms it's very cool, and not many people I know run that in a year.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Very low between recovering from Chicago and driving hubby across the country.  103.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

bluerun

Super B****

IK,R? It seems like Blue is proving what I believe to be true (you can get away with a good HM on low mileage, but not a marathon) to be not so true. But I love it! If you want to bask a bit, you have my blessing!

Quality > quantity, I guess? I wonder what percentage of those miles were AlterG miles

MTA I am an idiot, I use a different watch on the AlterG so all I needed to do was check my Descent... 104.08 road miles in October. 25% of that was the marathon 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

Very low between recovering from Chicago and driving hubby across the country.  103.

This is probably the first time I ran more miles than you... and also the last I’m guessing 😂

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I ran 348 miles.

If I keep an average of 10.6 miles per day for the rest of the year, I'll hit 6000 km   It's an odd number in miles (3728) but in kms it's very cool, and not many people I know run that in a year.

Wow, awesome mileage year for you. I used to feel like 300/mo was the magic number. Are you feeling like magic? ha

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Cyberic

Wow, awesome mileage year for you. I used to feel like 300/mo was the magic number. Are you feeling like magic? ha

500 Ks is my magic number, so close to your 300 miles (like 310 or close to that).

(12 x 500Ks = 6000 Ks)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This is probably the first time I ran more miles than you... and also the last I’m guessing 😂

LOL.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

I am totally blown away by the numbers a lot of you are running! Nice job, team!

I ran 122.9. I don't really have anything to say about that.