Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES are in La La Land (Read 32 times)

LRB

You could use a debit card?

I have one but don't use it much, I actually have a wallet full of plastic but prefer paper. I do love online banking though.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damn. That bad huh?

Nope. Not bad at all. It's 15 minutes and two small holes. He said I can work the next day (from home) and back at work the week after.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have one but don't use it much, I actually have a wallet full of plastic but prefer paper. I do love online banking though.

What is this paper you speak of?

Damaris

LRB

Nope. Not bad at all. It's 15 minutes and two small holes. He said I can work the next day (from home) and back at work the week after.

No one cares about any of that work nonsense that; WHEN CAN YOU RUN?

LRB

What is this paper you speak of?

I know, it defies logic in this day and age. When I was waiting in this long ass line at a Starbucks in Boston, everyone used iPay. It was really weird because I had never seen it used by so many people before. Anyway, when it came my turn, I pulled out a $10 bill. That brought what had been a pretty smooth operation to screeching a halt. Oops! 

Half Crazy K 2.0

I know, it defies logic in this day and age. When I was waiting in this long ass line at a Starbucks in Boston, everyone used iPay. It was really weird because I had never seen it used by so many people before. Anyway, when it came my turn, I pulled out a $10 bill. That brought what had been a pretty smooth operation to screeching a halt. Oops! 

If you pay cash at Starbucks, you miss out on FREE STUFF!

From the Internet.

If you pay cash at Starbucks, you miss out on FREE STUFF!

This! I don't use Apple Pay, I use the actual Starbucks app. I love rewards! Big grin Husband and I share a Sbux account but he never redeems the rewards so I get them ALL!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No one cares about any of that work nonsense that; WHEN CAN YOU RUN?

LOL.  He said his normal patients (he actually said it like that: NORMAL, in all caps, kind of) can run in 6 weeks.  Then he said, but you are not NORMAL.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This! I don't use Apple Pay, I use the actual Starbucks app. I love rewards! Big grin Husband and I share a Sbux account but he never redeems the rewards so I get them ALL!

Me too. I get a free drink almost every week!

Damaris

onemile

7 miles in light rain. Just above freezing

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.5 with 6 hill reps and strength training.

Baboon

delicate flower

It's WEDNESDAY, so there's that.  I have a tempo run to do tonight, so I'll need to find a relatively flat, quiet, and clear stretch of road somewhere, thanks to all the ice and sleet yesterday.  Or I could treadmill, which I would rather not do.

I've got a 1.33 mile loop that I did 6+ times.  Anyway, the 60 minute workout (no assigned paces):

10 minute warm up

15 minute tempo (7:03 avg)

3 minute recovery

15 minute tempo (7:02 avg)

3 minute recovery

10 minute tempo (7:01 avg)

4 minute cool down

Good run, and just as good a tempo run as I've ever had.  8.11 miles at 7:24 avg.  It'd be nice if my recent race results would reflect my training...

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

10 miles on the bike done.

Damaris

LRB

I went to the barber and said; whack it off. 30 minutes later I left looking like a 12 year old, which actually matches my intelligence level. Big grin

onemile

I went to the barber and said; whack it off. 30 minutes later I left looking like a 12 year old, which actually matches my intelligence level. Big grin

Pics?