Beginners and Beyond

Good morning, Sundailies! (Read 45 times)

Zelanie

Maybe you can ask Mike Rossi for some tips.

He didn't have a Garmin file, did he?

RD emailed, plus the file is in my log for your staking enjoyment.  I think I am going to go take a nap.

LRB

I saw Mad Max. That was weird. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I saw Mad Max. That was weird. 

Told you it was weird.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

He didn't have a Garmin file, did he?

RD emailed, plus the file is in my log for your staking enjoyment.  I think I am going to go take a nap.

He said in our FB group that he did have the file.  He just won't produce it.  You know, because it's imaginary.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Got back from seeing Mad Max: Fury Road, freaking badass, nonstop action all the way. We went to the Royal Suite and dude they give you alcohol!!!!  I had a Michelob Ultra and then 3... or 4... hell I lost count at 3, but they  called them "The Jester" which was Jim Beam, Sweet & Sour, Sprite or Sierra Mist, each one I had was stronger than the next and my last one was the Hardcore Cider.

The movie was great, though I can't quite remember a lot and going up and down the steps to the bathroom was really fucking hard 

Tom Hardy is hot as always, but again doesn't talk much but he is sexy so he doesn't have to 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Got back from seeing Mad Max: Fury Road, freaking badass, nonstop action all the way. We went to the Royal Suite and dude they give you alcohol!!!!  I had a Michelob Ultra and then 3... or 4... hell I lost count at 3, but they  called them "The Jester" which was Jim Beam, Sweet & Sour, Sprite or Sierra Mist, each one I had was stronger than the next and my last one was the Hardcore Cider.

The movie was great, though I can't quite remember a lot and going up and down the steps to the bathroom was really fucking hard 

Tom Hardy is hot as always, but again doesn't talk much but he is sexy so he doesn't have to 

I liked it just for this reason.  I like Tom Hardy and Charlize.

This post took 10 minutes because Hershey is posting every other letter.

Damaris

LRB

Did you know that you have run 252 miles the past 30 days?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This post took 10 minutes because Hershey is posting every other letter.

They are both badass Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Zelanie

Dave, it was just the Road Runner sports there.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Did you know that you have run 252 miles the past 30 days?

LOL.  Yes.  I almost hit 300 before Paris but took one extra rest day or moved a workout.  Grrr.

Damaris

LRB

LOL.  Yes.  I almost hit 300 before Paris but took one extra rest day or moved a workout.  Grrr.

Not bad considering you ran a marathon last month! When is your next one crazy woman?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not bad considering you ran a marathon last month! When is your next one crazy woman?

You are in charge of the May racing thread hello???

Damaris

LRB

You are in charge of the May racing thread hello???

Excuse me while I jump back and myself.

Dave, it was just the Road Runner sports there.

It's right around the corner; two running stores literally a block apart.

Dave