Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 45 times)

onemile

Knocks on wood:

i have had zero issues with my 620 and I wear it daily. Even as a daily wear.

Mostly the garmin itself has been fine. And it's the first garmin to fit my wrist.

But I am on my third charging cable.  The first two stopped working and I was not hard on them.

LRB

And for the record our main page is loaded with race reports and I am a little behind. I will get to each of them by tomorrow though for sure!

B-Plus

So I scrapped the LR and instead ran 8 at 8:23. I was sweating buckets and I still have a knot in the stomach (but no more cramps).

I wish I could run that fast.

workinprogress11

5 easy.

Cyberic

Mostly the garmin itself has been fine. And it's the first garmin to fit my wrist.

But I am on my third charging cable.  The first two stopped working and I was not hard on them.

And I thought of buying one of them. Can you imagine, cutting back on how much toilet paper is allowed per flush, my kids not eating for days, me cutting back to 3 beers a day, and all that for an expensive watch that has issues. I'm glad I didn't buy it.

delicate flower

(the 620)

With each new release, the Garmin watch gets shittier and shittier.

<3