Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 53 times)

LRB

I could not get out of that lobby fast enough! People were coughing and leaning all over to the side and looking sickly and shit. I had a good mind to go wait in my car and have them call my cell phone when the doc was ready!

Half Crazy K 2.0

URD. Allergies aren't helping my motivation.

Cyberic

I could not get out of that lobby fast enough! People were coughing and leaning all over to the side and looking sickly and shit. I had a good mind to go wait in my car and have them call my cell phone when the doc was ready!

Aargh! Last time I went for blood tests (my doctor insists I go every two years, but I go every 4 years. At 5 years without seeing her  my record gets closed), there were people sneezing and coughing and leaning all over to the side and looking sickly and shit as well. Every minute of the 45 minutes I was there was uncomfortable. I sat in a corner and was lucky only one woman sat directly besides me in the time I was there, and she didn't look sick. I was lucky and didn't catch anything, but why push my luck?

LRB

Aargh! Last time I went for blood tests (my doctor insists I go every two years, but I go every 4 years. At 5 years without seeing her  my record gets closed), there were people sneezing and coughing and leaning all over to the side and looking sickly and shit as well. Every minute of the 45 minutes I was there was uncomfortable. I sat in a corner and was lucky only one woman sat directly besides me in the time I was there, and she didn't look sick. I was lucky and didn't catch anything, but why push my luck?

How the staff works without hazmat suits on is beyond me, it was horrible.

Half Crazy K 2.0

During the winter or lousy weather, my mom walks at the med center near my parents house. She's always a little nervous about this during flu season, cause all the sick people there.

I got stuck in the waiting room at my former primary care docs office for close to 2 hours once. Don't know what the lady's reason for coming to the doc was, but she was begging people to let her go first cause she was there with her kid with a stomach bug. Thanks.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

7 miles after Pilates (4 with hubby).  There was still smoke outside but not bad.  I used one of my bandannas so I got some looks wearing it on my face.

Damaris

workinprogress11

4 easy on the treadmill.

Zelanie

How the staff works without hazmat suits on is beyond me, it was horrible.

You guys are just lucky you don't work in a school.

Cyberic

Yup! 

Half Crazy K 2.0

K-8 special Ed program that is part of a hospital.