Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies are for jogging (Read 38 times)

workinprogress11

5 slow miles for me. I feel like crap but still no other symptoms except my ears are plugged.

Zelanie

Yes. But there were cops or park rangers every couple of miles with lights flashing, and they had quite a few electronic signs out.  Even on the busier state highways, traffic got over and slowed down or stopped if needed.

That's good. Noohing like being by yourself on a country road with lots of traffic.

onemile

Sorry your first marathon didn't go quite as you hoped PR.  I definitely would struggle in such a small race.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I managed to get in 14.2 miles tonight, on the roads.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Great job, Baboon!

Sorry things did not go as planned, PR, but like everybody has said, we have done the same thing (some of us more than once).  You live and you learn. Congrats!!

Damaris

Zelanie

Ran 5 alone and 4 with the dogs.  Super slow because I ran tempo last night.  Now we're (finally) going to go see Hail Caesar.

DavePNW

Now we're (finally) going to go see Hail Caesar.

Enjoy! We still haven't gotten around to it. I plan to watch Ex Machina tonight.

Dave

Zelanie

Enjoy! We still haven't gotten around to it. I plan to watch Ex Machina tonight.

Also one we've been meaning to see.