Beginners and Beyond

Friday Hoodie Hoo Penguins (Read 20 times)

Brilliant

20.2 in the books.  It went OK.  I'm feeling better about the marathon.  Now a nap.

on my way to badass

Nice job Brilliant!  You deserve that nap.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Zelanie

Nice, Brilliant! Not even just a 20 miler, had to do that extra .2 as well. Smile

Brilliant

Nice, Brilliant! Not even just a 20 miler, had to do that extra .2 as well. Smile

It was an accident. You know, when you end up .2 miles farther from your car than you thought you were. Smile

From the Internet.

Traci - I did have a dry needling treatment and it was amazing! I'm going to ask her to do my calves at PT this week Smile

PADRunner

Haha, PAD...you're in DFW area, right?  We lived in Ft Worth for 4 years and the problem with North Central TX is that you get ALL the bad weather - the blue northers, the ice, the wind, the hail, the tornadoes, the summer heat.  I've always told my hubby if we move back to TX I will have to give up running! Wink

Nothing like a little variety sun rain sleet snow.  I've got a 5k on 2/28 and marathon on 3/1...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

20.2 in the books.  It went OK.  I'm feeling better about the marathon.  Now a nap.

Nice job!

Pilates done.  I've been too busy but I read everything.

Damaris

Brilliant

That's exactly how I remember it!  Crazy.

It's 10 days away; maybe the rain will skip you on the 1st.

Nothing like a little variety sun rain sleet snow.  I've got a 5k on 2/28 and marathon on 3/1...

Brilliant

Nice job Brilliant!  You deserve that nap.

Nice job!

Pilates done.  I've been too busy but I read everything.

Thanks, D and SF.  It was a good run and I feel OK tonight, way better than I expected.

GinnyinPA

PAD  - you're doing a 5k the day before your marathon?  Crazy.  Looks like the rain on the 1st is pretty iffy and the snow should melt out almost immediately.

Brilliant - good job on the 20.