Beginners and Beyond

Where Are the TUESDAILIES? (Read 39 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Thanks guys. Run was therapeutic, I cried a bunch. 9 miles, most of it just a hair faster than MP. Not on purpose, just wanted to get back home ASAP. Still no word from the vet, lab work should be back tomorrow. Scrambles is having her usual post-dinner snooze under the dining room table and her breathing looks a whole lot better than it did yesterday.

I am spoiling her for sure. Bought her a bunch of canned food, made tuna salad for lunch and gave her the drained water and a piece of the tuna, cooked salmon for dinner for the humans but saved a little bit to give her as a treat. Making videos of all her little meows and chirps so I can have her voice with me after she's gone.

if only we had more time with our furry partners in crime.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

workinprogress11

Lauren, I'm sorry about what's going on with your kitty.  I have two of my own.

7 easy. This week is moving prep week. We finally close on our house on the 12th. We will also be moving youngest DD to her first apartment. It will be a crazy and hectic two weeks but I'm so glad it's almost DONE.