Beginners and Beyond

Suffering Sassafras Sundailies (Read 49 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

So Bluerun aside, is there something going on with the New York weather today?  A bunch of people I know are running and it is frikkin TANKVILLE.  

<3

LRB

Give us details, ffs. She's not going to kill you, plus that is the price to pay for being active in this group: people get interested in your running. I remember her saying what's the point of having A, B and C goals if only BQ will make her happy. That's how high she put the bar. Please, someone, post details!

It's an entire page of spits! No other marathon does it like New York, it's awesome. It won't even fit into a single screen shot.

onemile

That's how you do it! Way to go Bluerun!

onemile

I ran 18 with 4x3 miles at MP.  For some reason this was harder than the other week where I had 12 straight at MP

Cyberic

Give me her bib number, then, please.

DavePNW

Bluerun DESTROYED it. I dare her to find something to complain about with this one.

12 miles for me. Pretty happy with where the paces ended up; more like a true MLR instead of the slow, plodding slog my longish runs have been lately.

48 for the week.

Dave

Cyberic

I ran 18 with 4x3 miles at MP.  For some reason this was harder than the other week where I had 12 straight at MP

Maybe it was just one of those days. 4x3 miles at MP is quite a workout. You need to be feeling damn good not to suffer such a workout.

Cyberic

Huuuge congrats to bluerun!

workinprogress11

They probably won't on fear of punishment but if you look at her log and find a result from another race, find that result on that race's website and find out her name and then search the NYC results with her name, that should tell you. I am too lazy to bother with any of this so will just wait patiently until someone spills the beans.

MTA:  Or LRB could just PM you.

DavePNW

OK, here is all you need to know: BQ-5 with a negative split. BOOM.

I will suffer the consequences.

Dave

Cyberic

It's an entire page of spits! No other marathon does it like New York, it's awesome. It won't even fit into a single screen shot.

No kidding. 40K and 25 miles were 67 seconds apart. You must be scared not to trip over all of them things.

No more marathons

anyone use Strava to log and track runs?

I recently started using it like some of the features.

Decided today to sync all my garmin connect activities for the past 7 years.

It's been running for the past hour and is 12% complete.

Guess I'll go to the movies - Dr. Strange.

Congrates Bluerun from bluesky

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

They probably won't on fear of punishment but if you look at her log and find a result from another race, find that result on that race's website and find out her name and then search the NYC results with her name, that should tell you. I am too lazy to bother with any of this so will just wait patiently until someone spills the beans.

MTA:  Or LRB could just PM you.

I was too lazy.

But Dave said the important stuff.

LRB

Bluerun DESTROYED it. I dare her to find something to complain about with this one.

Better pack a lunch. lmao

workinprogress11

Better pack a lunch. lmao

Haha!!