Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES (Read 36 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

Docket is IN!  

<3

Baboon

delicate flower

Somebody better call the cops because Baltimore is murdering Tampa Bay.

<3

LRB

Somebody better call the cops because Baltimore is murdering Tampa Bay.

Like a mofo!

Mmmmm...beer

21 miles done, 405 miles over the last 30 days, new PR. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

outoftheblue

RR is up.   I got a little carried away, so apologies for its length.

Life is good.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I going to take an URD.   This is a planned recovery week, so with the race yesterday, I'm going to take a little extra rest.   I think in the future I'm going to opt for a 12 to 15 week marathon plan.  18 weeks is just too long.  After 10 weeks, I'm ready to head into taper now.

Dave -- I think it's a good idea to rest that bruised knee.  Bad luck, but you're doing the smart thing.

pffft... at this point I would take an 18 week one everytime.   24 weeks, my friend is an assload of time...

Not that it has not been greatly beneficial especially in the mental game, but it is exactly the mental game that is the kicker in 24 weeks...

fek me...

LRB

...so apologies for its length.

You will do no such thing! 

Off to read...

LRB

pffft... at this point I would take an 18 week one everytime.   24 weeks, my friend is an assload of time...

Not that it has not been greatly beneficial especially in the mental game, but it is exactly the mental game that is the kicker in 24 weeks...

fek me...

Well, yeah.  lol

You are closer to the end though than the beginning so there is that!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi, thanks for the cheers!

I had asthma issues during the whole second half so thay's why you see such different splits.  So much I got a fucking asthma attack after the finish. Still I have not run this fast in over a year so I am fucking happy.

I'll do RR tomorrow or Tuesday.

Damaris

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Well, yeah.  lol

You are closer to the end though than the beginning so there is that!

Thats for damn sure.

This mornings easy run, I had to actively keep pulling my pace down it just kept creeping when I relaxed.

DavePNW

I had asthma issues during the whole second half so thay's why you see such different splits.  So much I got a fucking asthma attack after the finish. Still I have not run this fast in over a year so I am fucking happy.

Sorry about the breathing, that really sucks when you are having a good race. But congrats anyway! Time, for those of us not tracking?

Dave

LRB

There is a bike graph in your log.  O_o

DavePNW

I going to take an URD.   This is a planned recovery week, so with the race yesterday, I'm going to take a little extra rest.   I think in the future I'm going to opt for a 12 to 15 week marathon plan.  18 weeks is just too long.  After 10 weeks, I'm ready to head into taper now.

I have had 2 consecutive cycles of ~15 weeks...in both cases that was about the point when my body started to really break down, I don't think I could take another 3 weeks of hard training.

Dave

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

5 easy.  I HAD TO.

Lol. You are an addict. Now you have to clean up after dog.

I I ended up with 6.3, my longest run in what seems like forever.

Cyberic

Lol. You are an addict. Now you have to clean up after dog.

I I ended up with 6.3, my longest run in what seems like forever.

Good news Jack!