Beginners and Beyond

Please Tell Me It Ain't Monday.............. Dailies (Read 36 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Okay, I know it is.... wish it wasn't.

Hi Zelanie!!!!!!

Ugh, I didn't do anything this morning. I am so sore from all that work yesterday, especially the hauling out the rolled up carpets, the rolled up carpet mats, ripping out the tack strip and the staples......... I didn't realize how much work goes into it but our house smells so much cleaner than before!!!!

Sadly, I might not be able to do anything today other than eat right. Later this morning it's going to start storming and last into the night so this is my rest day.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I hate Mondays.

I have 6 miles tonight.  Knee feels very good compared to last week with the same mileage so there is that.  I have been a tad conservative on the buildup post surgery but I will survive.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

0 for me, again.  I'm optimistic that this afternoon's MRI will show nothing but a super-bad, super-fast onsetting case of tendinitis.  My foot is still a little swollen, but nearly feels normal.

And, it's not just you FS. Tearing out or installing carpet  makes for a hard day.  It always makes me tired and hungry.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Good morning!

0 for me, again.  I'm optimistic that this afternoon's MRI will show nothing but a super-bad, super-fast onsetting case of tendinitis.  My foot is still a little swollen, but nearly feels normal.

And, it's not just you FS. Tearing out or installing carpet  makes for a hard day.  It always makes me tired and hungry.

Have a great day folks!

Good luck with the results!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good morning!

Have a great day folks!

Good luck!

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning.  Tired wife wanted to sleep in today, so I skipped my swim and slept until 630.  Even with the extra sleep, I have been thoroughly beaten with the Monday stick today.  This coffee needs to kick in pronto.

I'll do a short run later....maybe fit an abbreviated swim too in if I can sneak out of my three hour afternoon meeting a little early.

<3

LRB

I took one sip of coffee this morning then spent the next five minutes coughing up phlegm.  It was both sick and disgusting but welcomed if that even makes any sense.

SRD today and I'm just really hoping to regain my energy and drive. My body has really taken a beating the past six weeks as this has been the worst flu and cold season of my life.

onemile

SRD for me. I am so excited!

Baboon

delicate flower

I've got a HM this Saturday.  It's sort of my goal race for winter training.  So, this will be a much needed cutback week.  I've been training 10-12 hours a week for the past two months.  I am due for a good race.

Saturday race weather that is too early to take seriously says 50 and rain.  Meh, whatever.  It's good PR weather but will suck the instant I stop running.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yay!

Feel better, LRB.

Damaris

Cyberic

LRB

After running 25 consecutive days averaging just under 9 miles per you should be.

LRB

I've got a HM this Saturday.  It's sort of my goal race for winter training.  So, this will be a much needed cutback week.  I've been training 10-12 hours a week for the past two months.  I am due for a good race.

It's not saying much but just making it to the start line is more than my sorry, loser ass accomplished. Now go race your ass off and really rub it in. 

Zelanie

HI, FS!

Good luck, PR!

Feel better, LRB!

Enjoy the rest week, Phil!

Enjoy the RD, onemile and Cy!

Happy 6, D!

I am taking my daughter to Knott's Berry Farm. Unfortunately for me, I woke up pretty sunburned from yesterday's run.

onemile

Saturday race weather that is too early to take seriously says 50 and rain.  Meh, whatever.  It's good PR weather but will suck the instant I stop running.

Sub-1:30 here we come!