Beginners and Beyond

Friday the 23rd - Kickass (Read 35 times)

LRB

And most likely, the goat was right there and I didn't notice

That's usually the case for me. I have no idea how I ever saw the stupid things in the first pace. lol

Zelanie

I saw Passengers last night. For a sci-fi flick, it is pretty slow. It is basically a love story more or less. It wasn't terribly horrid, just a waste of the genre imo.

I feel like I already saw it after the preview I saw for it.

DavePNW

Oh, and not only was traffic OFF THE CHAINS near Twelve Oaks Mall, some of the people I came across today drive like total idiots.

What were you doing at my old stomping grounds? And what were you doing anywhere near a mall 2 days before Christmas? I avoid malls like the plague between Thanksgiving and Christmas. And also between Christmas and Thanksgiving. I f'ing hate malls. And shopping.

Dave

DavePNW

I got it all done and am now sipping a wonderful pale ale 

I got inspired reading this. But mine is a bit more intense - a delicious bourbon barrel aged breakfast stout (10.4% abv). Took home a couple bottles from the brewery near my office.

Dave

Runshortii

4 miles and core work. The every year New Years resolution, more core work 😂

Onemile - She looks so sweet. We recently adopted a rescue hound mix and she was scared of stairs for the longest time, but she's better now

LRB - I managed to finish all my Christmas shopping yesterday.  A new record for me! The stores were nuts

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If I see a goat on my race I would lose a PR just petring it. Have you seen baby goats, yo?

my car won't be ready until the 4th. Hope the asshole that hit me chokes on his puerco.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

4 easy miles done.  And a rare treat...no headlamp required!

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Gracie is so sweet!  But she is for sure looking at you like, mom, carry me back please?

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

8 on the TM done after Pilates.

LRB, been meaning to say, the home page makes me laugh every time I see it.

Damaris

LRB

8 on the TM done after Pilates.

LRB, been meaning to say, the home page makes me laugh every time I see it.

LRB

4 miles and core work. The every year New Years resolution, more core work 😂

At least for the next three months. 👍

LRB

And also between Christmas and Thanksgiving. 

lol

LRB

I feel like I already saw it after the preview I saw for it.

lol - Pretty much! 

Half Crazy K 2.0

I braved Target and the mall. Target wasn't bad, it was better than when I stopped by after work. The mall, while not as crowded as I've seen it, was annoying. I picked the wrong register to check out at Macy's, there were only 3 people in front of me. First one wanted the cashier to find if other stores carried whatever she was looking for. So then the lady in front of me gets up to the register. I think great, should be quick. Nope. She wants each item rung up separately but put them on the same credit card. WHY?!?! Then she also tried to use expired coupons. And I had a crying kid behind me who was getting quite fussy.

Onemile, Gracie sounds like she is getting used to her new home.

Never seen anyone walking a goat. There is a farm near the mall I just went to with goats and ducks. In nicer weather, people always stop along the road to look at the animals.

Zelanie

I know I posted all about eating better, and I have been. But today, this is what my lunch and dinner looked like: