Beginners and Beyond

And on the 6th day, God created the SaturDAILIES (Read 32 times)

onemile

I ran 11-ish with

2 mile warm up
    3 x 15 minutes - Cut down the pace within each...so 5 minutes at marathon pace/effort, 5 minutes a little bit faster, 5 minutes at half pace. Then start back over. 2-3 minutes rest between.
    2 mile cool down

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I got a run in this afternoon!!!! Or, Jetta and I got a run in this afternoon.

No automatic alt text available.

I was feeling it in my glutes, but that's probably from using the Hip Abduction machine at the gym, I use both that and the Hip Adduction machine every other day, not heavy like I do with my upper body but enough so that I can strengthen and keep my inner thighs and hips/glutes strong. It seems to help me avoid any kind of stupid injury, but I might of went to heavy on them on Thursday so I went a little lighter this morning with higher reps.

I will say, it feels a tad awkward using those machines when there's a bunch of men in the weight area...... I don't make eye contact and I try to keep my eyes on the weights going up and down.........

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I ran 11-ish with

2 mile warm up
        3 x 15 minutes - Cut down the pace within each...so 5 minutes at marathon pace/effort, 5 minutes a little bit faster, 5 minutes at half pace. Then start back over. 2-3 minutes rest between.
        2 mile cool down

That's pretty mild for what you're usually served. You must've loved that?

Half Crazy K 2.0

I was feeling it in my glutes, but that's probably from using the Hip Abduction machine at the gym, I use both that and the Hip Adduction machine every other day, not heavy like I do with my upper body but enough so that I can strengthen and keep my inner thighs and hips/glutes strong. It seems to help me avoid any kind of stupid injury, but I might of went to heavy on them on Thursday so I went a little lighter this morning with higher reps.

I will say, it feels a tad awkward using those machines when there's a bunch of men in the weight area...... I don't make eye contact and I try to keep my eyes on the weights going up and down.........

I'm glad I do strength training at home. I don't think I could do glute thrusts or bridges in a gym with people around.

onemile

That's pretty mild for what you're usually served. You must've loved that?

It wasn't bad. But she gave me a lot of miles this week.  I have to run 17 tomorrow

It wasn't bad. But she gave me a lot of miles this week.  I have to run 17 tomorrow

Have fun!

Dave

onemile

Have fun!

What is Pfitz having you do?

LRB

17 for me would be whine worthy, 17 for you is wine worthy....

Somehow, those two are mixed up. lol

onemile

17 for me would be whine worthy, 17 for you is wine worthy....

Somehow, those two are mixed up. lol

But for DaveP it's an MLR 

LRB

But for DaveP it's an MLR 

Cray-cray!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I'm glad I do strength training at home. I don't think I could do glute thrusts or bridges in a gym with people around.

Lol, those I would definitely be doing at home.......

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Memphis might actually pull this off...

What is Pfitz having you do?

18 w/12 MP. 

And I consider anything 16+ to be long, for logging purposes.

Dave