Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES - Coffee's ready (Read 40 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Jupiter Ascending was pretty good, and really great CGI and choreography. Wish there was just a little more to the story though, it has/had so much promise to be a great, great movie/book.  Maybe I'll see Seventh Son next weekend.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Jupiter Ascending was pretty good, and really great CGI and choreography. Wish there was just a little more to the story though, it has/had so much promise to be a great, great movie/book.  Maybe I'll see Seventh Son next weekend.

I got D-Box seats for the first time since Captain America Winter Soldier. Hopefully I am not disappointed spending the extra 16 bucks for them.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No way. I would have had to run an extra .01.

Why?  It's only a number.  My office number is also 6665.  Love it.  I wonder if people flinch when they dial me.  Love it more if so.

Damaris

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

My report for my 5K this morning is on the front page somewhere.  It was a very fun event...and I zapped that thing in 31:53 chip time!  First time I've been under 32 minutes in a long time, don't know where THAT came from!  I thought the course must be short but, nope, 4 of my different friends there, all wearing various types of garmins/distance 'measurers" all independently told me the course was right on.  Nice!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Holy CRAP!   Dave, you come to San Antonio for a winter getaway...I'm buying you the drinks!

Some pics from my polar expedition race last weekend.

Outkicked that little girl at the end -- passed her up about 10 yards before the finish! So there's that. I just checked & she was in the 10-14 AG.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My report for my 5K this morning is on the front page somewhere.  It was a very fun event...and I zapped that thing in 31:53 chip time!  First time I've been under 32 minutes in a long time, don't know where THAT came from!  I thought the course must be short but, nope, 4 of my different friends there, all wearing various types of garmins/distance 'measurers" all independently told me the course was right on.  Nice!

Nice job, Scotty!  Off to read your RR.

Damaris

onemile

I ran 15.  Glad that's over with.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Awesome job Scotty!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

workinprogress11

I can't quote my quote?

Lol, LRB.

6ish easy miles but I have no clue how fast since my Garmin lost satellite never to find it again after 1.5 miles. I hope it's just having a bad day.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I can't quote my quote?

Lol, LRB.

6ish easy miles but I have no clue how fast since my Garmin lost satellite never to find it again after 1.5 miles. I hope it's just having a bad day.

I think it only gives you the chance to modify (and admins the chance to modify and/or censor).

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Been meaning to ask, WHERE IS LILY?

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Awesome job Scotty!!!

I can quote myself....

PRs

workinprogress11

I was actually trying to quote LRB who quoted my quote.

Wait, what?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Wait, what?

huh?

Oh.... that, yeah I always wondered how the mods/admins were able to do...

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wait, what?

In that case, you would have to go to your original post.  If you quote his quote on you, his post is the only thing you can quote.

Damaris