Beginners and Beyond

Pancake Saturdailies (Read 30 times)

LRB

I am humbled to receive this prestigious award. I would like to thank my family and my friends, as well as the man upstairs, the man downstairs, and the man across the hall for inspiring me to get the hell out of my apartment building and onto the elliptical to get away from all the damn noise they made. Big grin

Runshortii

I ran 10. It was hot, I probably should have slowed down some. Forecast for tomorrow's 5K is rain , but at least it won't be hot?

Hip Redux

Does she really have one? I've seen someone on one of those go by on my trail.

I do!!  It was a big help when I was coming back from surgery because I literally could not deal with the gym elliptical.

It stays up on a trainer now - it's a much more natural stride so it feels more like running to me.  Vs. the elliptical which makes my feet go numb after a while.  And my brain. lol

delicate flower

Gettin' my pancakes after all. Going out for second breakfast.

I am taking credit for being your inspiration.

<3

From the Internet.

Because I am super smart, I ran a hard 800 for an Internet challenge race series thing. I do not know how to race an 800, especially when I'm "racing" all alone, but it certainly rekindled my desire to run more fast workouts this summer! I'm starting to cobble together a tentative plan for the summer that'll let me work on some speed, race some shorter stuff (5 mile on June 25, 10K July 15, potentially a 5K or a couple of all-comers track meets), and maybe still transition into an early fall marathon.

GinnyinPA

Now I want pancakes too. Sunday breakfast, maybe.

It was cool and overcast here, so I ran a very easy 8.5 that felt really good.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I ran 2 this morning on the treadmill before going to my parents' house. DH made a bunch of bacon tonight, it would go well with pancakes.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

RD. i did manage to trip on a staircase and my bad knee took the brunt but looks fine.  It will also be hot tomorrow, so this should be fun.  Not.

Damaris