Beginners and Beyond

A question for the shoe hoarders (Read 83 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Most boxes of shoes I ever had has been 4. When the New Balance Outlet puts my favorites on clearance plus has a 25% off sale (usually once a month) on top of that I'm in. I have 3 boxes of shoes now so may have to drop by soon.

That is easy. I throw out the boxes.  

Damaris

RSX

That is easy. I throw out the boxes.  

Maybe when she questions why I have so many I will take that approach. It hasn't happened yet so maybe I need to buy more to see what that threshold is.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Maybe when she questions why I have so many I will take that approach. It hasn't happened yet so maybe I need to buy more to see what that threshold is.

Yeap.  You are learning!

While deciding to move, we went to see a house.  I saw the walking closet and exclaimed, this will not do.  Only half of my shoes would fit.  My husband knows, but he pretends he does not.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Is this the time to mention I ordered two of the new Hokas?

Damaris

Brilliant

I read this thread this morning.  Then I went shopping and saw a beautiful pair of bright purple Ravennas on sale.  I took it as a sign, I mean, they were my size!! Big grin

Mmmmm...beer

The most I've bought at one time was five pair, I'm getting ready to break out the last of those five and I bought them last summer.  So I would agree with others, probably no more than what you'd go through in a year or less.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

I was wondering myself if I should get more of the ones I just got on clearance. This is a new thing for me.

So to celebrate being injured & not running, I went ahead & ordered another pair. 

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So to celebrate being injured & not running, I went ahead & ordered another pair. 

Damaris

LRB

RSX

Don't forget a whole bunch of new running clothes while you're at it

RSX

Where is the sock hoarder thread? I have a bunch that weren't bought in packs, I haven't worn yet.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Where is the sock hoarder thread? I have a bunch that weren't bought in packs, I haven't worn yet.

Guilty. I found a deal on Balegas in 2013. One is still in the pack.