Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: Together, we can get through this (Read 45 times)

LRB

Good morning!

6 on the schedule for sometime this afternoon. It's a beautiful day here.

It's still on the crisp side but nice here as well. Right now I'm trying to decide what to stuff in my pie hole.

workinprogress11

It's still on the crisp side but nice here as well. Right now I'm trying to decide what to stuff in my pie hole.

How about pie?  That's my go to breakfast if there's any around.

LRB

Decided on Chipotle (my sore ass could use the extra protein). There is a crew of bodybuilders in here that are the size of appliances found in a commercial kitchen FFS.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Phenomenal weather meant my 7 mile - normal run was a bit fast.

Garmin reports an avg pace of 7:12 but that includes the 1/4 mile I walked with my wife (when we crossed paths mid run)...  yeah...

That might affect tomorrow nights race...  Wink

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

There is always time for Pie...

I'm sure I mentioned my love of pie...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We are ordering lunch because this deposition might take forever.

Damaris

LRB

It's funny you mentioned that, I've been hankering for some wholesome yummy pie for about a month now. The place I usually go does not make tarts anymore, so the alternative is to buy the whole thing.

I actually bought a blueberry pie the other night from the grocery store instead but alas, it was from the grocery store and the yum factor was completely nonexistent.

I most likely will end up buying one from the shop after all. I mean, if you're going to consume a gazillion calories, it might as well be the real deal.

LRB

I'm sure I mentioned my love of pie and all things yummy...

DavePNW

I actually bought a blueberry pie the other night from the grocery store instead but alas, it was from the grocery store and the yum factor was completely nonexistent.

That is always the most disappointing thing ever. Although sometimes grocery stores carry ones from good bakeries - for you, maybe Grand Traverse or Achatz.

There is a place near my office called Pie Bar. You might not guess, but they have pie (both sweet and savory), and it is a bar. Anyway, they have the most incredible pie, every flavor I've tried has been amazing. And they have a walk-up window where you can just get a slice to go. Way too dangerous.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hmmm, a meat pie would be nice right now.

Damaris

LRB

Hmmm, a meat pie would be nice right now.

lol

LRB

Half Crazy K 2.0

No running again today. Walked close to 9 miles yesterday, so at least doing something.

Baboon

delicate flower

Just sent a break up e-mail to my old coach and now I feel bad.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Just sent a break up e-mail to my old coach and now I feel bad.

At least you have an excuse because you're going to train for the IM.

Damaris