Beginners and Beyond

What it do WednesDAILIES? (Read 42 times)

LRB

5 mile run at 7:43 pace.  My legs felt good so I stretched them out a little.  I got home, got dinner in the oven, then hopped on the spin bike for 45 minutes.  Yay exercise!

Have a cold Fresca why don't 'ya, or two.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Drove over to the HS track. Did 8x .25 miles with 1 minute rest and then 4x .25 mi with 1 minute rest. Book called for doing 2 sets of 8, this was my first real speed work in a while, so I did fewer reps. Book also called for 5k pace, I did them faster. Came home & did some weight work. We had a staff appreciation lunch today, lots of desserts, including brownies with caramel & pecans in them and brownie, oreo & cookie dough creations.

Cyberic

Went to the track for a tryout with a running club. I was trying them out, not the otherway around Smile

I liked it. I'm going to become a member for the summer.

I ran there and back (2.5 miles x 2) + workout there.

Weird workout:

2 x (2:00 hard + 1:20 rest + 1:20 harder  + 1:20 rest + 0:40 even harder) with 1:20 rest in between

2:00 rest

2 x (0:40 harder + 1:20 rest + 1:20 lil' less hard + 1:20 rest + 2:00 hard) with 1:20 rest in between

4:00 rest

4:00 hard

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This made me lol.

7 mile death slog. It shot up to 85 degrees today and I'm in no way acclimated to that. The whole thing was kind of amusing.

I wouldn't call it amusing.  Come on down for a visit if you want to be amused some more. And FE with me.  Smile

Pilates done.  I am still sick so I doing a switcheroo to see if I can still run my MP but on Friday.

Damaris

LRB

I wouldn't call it amusing.  Come on down for a visit if you want to be amused some more. And FE with me.  Smile

Pilates done.  I am still sick so I doing a switcheroo to see if I can still run my MP but on Friday.

What are you sick with?

onemile

6 miles.  My legs feel like cement.  Marathons suck.

LRB

6 miles.  My legs feel like cement.  Marathons suck.

Yeah but that was one helluva race though...speaking of that, do you do anything special with the Boston swag?

My legs feel like cement.  Marathons suck.

This.

I'm still waiting for the day when I'm like "Running.  Hell yes!"

It will return, but it hasn't yet.

onemile

This.

I'm still waiting for the day when I'm like "Running.  Hell yes!"

It will return, but it hasn't yet.

Glad I am not the only one!

onemile

Yeah but that was one helluva race though...speaking of that, do you do anything special with the Boston swag?

No. I did keep the bib though.

workinprogress11

Big change in weather over 24 hours as yesterday you said it was perfect. lol

Yep, 66 yesterday and 85 today.

DR, I don't do badly in the heat once I acclimate to it. It's just the first week,or so that's weird.